Subject: [pkix] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-turner-pkix-cmc-serverkeygeneration-00.txt

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 20:39:40 -0400

Some in the WG might find this draft interesting.

spt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-pkix-cmc-serverkeygeneration-00.txt
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 08:03:14 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : CMC Extensions: Server Key Generation
	Author(s)       : Jim Schaad
                           Sean Turner
                           Paul Timmel
	Filename        : draft-turner-pkix-cmc-serverkeygeneration-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2011-07-02

    This document defines a set of extensions to the Certificate
    Management over CMS (CMC) protocol that addresses the desire to
    support server-side generation of keys.  This service is provided by
    the definition of additional control statements within the CMC
    architecture.  Additional CMC errors are also defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-pkix-cmc-serverkeygeneration-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-pkix-cmc-serverkeygeneration-00.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt