Subject: [pkix] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pkix-est-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 15:03:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Enrollment over Secure Transport
	Author(s)       : Max Pritikin
                          Peter E. Yee
                          Dan Harkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-est-08.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document profiles certificate enrollment for clients using
   Certificate Management over CMS (CMC) messages over a secure
   transport.  This profile, called Enrollment over Secure Transport
   (EST), describes a simple yet functional certificate management
   protocol targeting Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) clients that need
   to acquire client certificates and associated Certification Authority
   (CA) certificate(s).  It also supports client-generated public/
   private key pairs as well as key pairs generated by the CA.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pkix-est

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pkix-est-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pkix-est-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/