Subject: [pkix] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-turner-cmc-serverkeygeneration-00.txt

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 16:39:05 -0400

<no hat>

Here's a revised version of a draft that was formerly a wg draft.

Denis' comments from a while back actually resulted in a complete 
re-write.  Comments are welcome.

spt

<no hat>

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-cmc-serverkeygeneration-00.txt
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 00:40:01 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : CMC (Certificate Management over Cryptographic 
Message Syntax) Extensions: Server Key Generation
	Author(s)       : Jim Schaad
                           Sean Turner
                           Paul Timmel
	Filename        : draft-turner-cmc-serverkeygeneration-00.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2013-07-30

Abstract:
    This document defines a set of extensions to the Certificate
    Management over Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMC) protocol that
    addresses the desire to support server-side generation of keys.  This
    service is provided by the definition of additional control
    statements within the CMC architecture.  Additional CMC errors are
    also defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-cmc-serverkeygeneration

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-turner-cmc-serverkeygeneration-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt