Subject: [pmtud] Begin 2 week WGLC for the PMTUD Method Draft

From: Matthew J Zekauskas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 18:08:07 -0400

Folks,

As Matt announced last week, the authors believe that the PMTUD method
draft, http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pmtud-method-07.txt ,
is ready for working group last call.

I believe all the working group's concerns have been addressed, and
the group at the last IETF meeting definitely felt this would be ready
to go.

So, I would like to announce Working Group Last Call for this draft.
The last call will end July 6, 2006 at 00:00 UTC (although I won't
be too picky about the hour :).

Please take some time to read it.  Please take some time to send
feedback to the list or to me.  As with all IETF documents, there needs
to be a demonstration that the document has some support from the group,
so even a message that says "ship it" is helpful.

Also since Matt Mathis is one of the authors, I'm handling all the chair
stuff for this draft, including an idnits pass and all the admin.

Thanks!

Matt Zekauskas, PMTUD co-Chair

_______________________________________________
pmtud mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pmtud