Subject: Proposed Draft Agenda for Orlando Meeting - 2nd Try

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 09:58:33 -0500

The following is being forwarded to the policy mailing list.
Message originally sent by Ed Ellesson <[email-masked]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sorry about the last attempt not being in plain text.  I did a cut and
paste, and Eudora did not warn me.  )

Here is the draft agenda that John and I worked up yesterday:

Draft Agenda for Policy Frameworks Working Group Meeting, 
Scheduled for Tuesday, Dec. 8, at 3:45pm - 6:00pm 

0. Agenda bashing, ee 10 min.

0.5 Apology/plan for mailing list operation,
ee 2 min. 

1. Relationship to DMTF, liaison process, and relationship to
DEN, ee 15 min.

2. Current proposed plan for the organization of this
working group’s deliverables (documents), their purpose, and the target
schedule, ee 10 min.

3. Presentation on core policy object classes
document, js 45 min

4. Presentation on language definition draft, js 45
min

5. Proposed Next Meeting (Interim Meeting): 

Comments on this
proposed agenda are welcome. 

Ed and John