Subject: Proposed Draft Agenda for Orlando Meeting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 23:46:40 -0500

The following is being forwarded to the policy mailing list.
Message originally sent by Ed Ellesson
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Draft Agenda for IETF Policy WG
Meeting:

0.    Agenda bashing,  ee  10 min.

0.5  Apology/plan for mailing list operation, ee  2 min.

1.    Relationship to DMTF, liaison process, and relationship
to DEN,  ee 15 min.

2.    Current proposed plan for the organization of this
working group’s deliverables (documents), their purpose, and the target
schedule,  ee 10 min.

3.    Presentation on core policy object classes
document,  js   45 min

4.    Presentation on language definition draft,  js
45 min

5.    Proposed Next Meeting (Interim Meeting):

Comments on this proposed agenda are
welcome.

Regards,

Ed Ellesson

Sr. Engineer, TCP/IP Technology Management

IBM Networking Software Products

Research Triangle Park, NC

[email-masked]

919-254-4115