Subject: suggested appendix for schema-09 and RFC

From: "Larry S. Bartz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 07:35:13 -0500

I like the narrative style of the schema drafts. In particular, 
describing objectclasses before describing their attributetypes 
gives the reader a context for understanding the attributes.

But this style makes work for implementers, as they must discover and
resolve forward references when implementing under Directory products
which balk at forward references.

I suggest the next draft and final memo contain an appendix which is
only ABNF and which is devoid of forward references.
   
--
#::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
# Larry Bartz                           |                              |
#  [email-masked]      | Ooo, ooo,                    |
#                                       | Ooo, ooo, oooooo!            |
#                                       | I've got a gnu attitude!     |
#  voice (317) 226-7060                 |                              |
#  FAX   (317) 226-6378                 |                              |
#::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|