Subject: Policy Framework Working Group Agenda

From: Ed Ellesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 16:45:42 -0500

Policy Framework (policy)

CHAIRS:	Joel Halpern <[email-masked]>
	Ed Ellesson <[email-masked]>

Policy Framework Agenda  
(Tentative)

Monday, March 19 at 1530-1730 (2 hours)
===============================

Agenda Bash/Intro (Chairs)                      10 min

PCLS Status 
Ryan Moats [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>               20 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-core-schema-09.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-core-schema-09.txt> 

QDDIM Status and Issues 
Bob Moore  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>             20 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-qos-device-info-model-
02.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-qos-device-info-model
-02.txt> 

PCIMe Status and Issues  
Bob Moore  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>              60
min.  (Part One)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-pcim-ext-00.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-pcim-ext-00.txt> 

Recap/Summary (Chairs)                         10 min

Wednesday, March 21 at 0900-1130 (2.5 hours)
===================================
Agenda Re-Bash/Recap (Chairs)                5 min

PCIMe (Continued)  
Bob Moore  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>             40
min.  (Part Two)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-pcim-ext-00.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-pcim-ext-00.txt> 

QPIM Status and Issues
Ron Cohen [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>                      20 min

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-qos-info-model-02.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-qos-info-model-02.txt

IPSec Policy Update/Issues 
Lee Rafalow  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
20 min
(This is a report from the ipsp working group)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsp-config-policy-model-02.t
xt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsp-config-policy-model-02.
txt> 

PP VPN Issues?
M. Iyer?  [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>    20 min  
(This is proposed as fyi.  It is not a chartered item for our wg.)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iyer-ipvpn-infomodel-req-00.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iyer-ipvpn-infomodel-req-00.txt> 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iyer-ipvpn-infomodel-00.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iyer-ipvpn-infomodel-00.txt> 

Terminology Status/Issues 
Andrea Westerinen  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
20 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-terminology-02.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-terminology-02.txt> 

Recap/Summary (Chairs)                            25 min

Ed Ellesson