Subject: Proposed Interim Meeting (May 2001) of Policy WG

From: Ed Ellesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 14:56:48 -0500

Policy WG:

The multiple author teams, who are working on our internet-draft
deliverables, need a cross-team interim meeting to work out a coherent set
of models prior to the London IETF, at which time we would like to be done.
Rather than making the interim meeting a design team meeting, we thought we
should give an opportunity to all interested parties to participate.  
The agenda for this interim meeting will be to agree on all open issues in
order to complete the  remaining deliverables:  (We should have PCLS and
Polterm through last call way before this)  
We  had a couple of offers to host this interim working group meeting:  
May 7 (Monday) in Heidelberg was suggested, or May 13/14 (Sunday and Monday)
in the US (Seattle, just before a network management conference occuring
that week I that same city.)  
Could we get some feedback on the list about where people would like to see
the meeting held, and who would be willing to come, depending on where it
will be held?  

Thanks, 

Ed and Joel

****fyi**********

Fyi, since I don't have the meeting minutes out yet, here is a summary of
the new charter milestones we agreed on in Minneapolis:  

*Nov. '00:        PCIM submittal for Proposed Std Status (done)
*Mar. '01:        PCLS last call
*Mar. '01:        Terminology draft last call (fyi track)
*(May '01:       Proposed Interim Meeting)
*(April 6 '01:   PCIM Extensions Next Draft)
*Jul. 13, '01:    PCIM Extensions Final
*(Apr 6, '01:    QPIM Next Draft)
*Jul. 13, '01:    QPIM Final
*Aug. '01:        QPLS
*(Apr 27, '01:  QDDIM Next Draft)
*Jul. 14, '01:    QDDIM Final 
*Aug. '01:         last face-to-face wg meeting