Subject: Alternate Dates/Venue for Interim Meeting

From: Ed Ellesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 16:43:50 -0400

Policy WG:

We had a rather poor response to the suggested dates and venues we sent out
the last time, so we are going to try again.  

IBM has offered to host the interim meeting of the IETF Policy Framework
working group in Research Triangle Park , NC (that's within 10 miles of  the
Raleigh/Durham Airport)  either the week of May 7, or the week of May 14.  

Please respond with which week you would prefer.  We are thinking a two and
one-half day meeting, say:  Tuesday, Wednesday, and half day Thursday.  (The
half day Thursday helps people to make it back home on Thursday night, in
some cases.)  

That works out to May 8 - 10, or May 15 - 17.  Please respond with your
preference.  

Note:  We are looking for as much participation as we can get, including the
document authors for the documents that we targetted for draft revisions
this month, including PCIMe and QPIM, drafts of which are due out within the
next week or so.

We plan to be discussing at least these revised drafts in this interim
meeting.  

Please respond with your preference, and whether you intend to attend.  We
especially need the document authors to respond.

Thanks, 
Ed