Subject: PCLS: ptpContitionTime

From: "Mircea Pana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 17:37:40 -0400

The attribute "ptpConditionTime" doesn't allow "SUBSTR
caseIgnoreSubstringsMatch". IMO the substring matching rule should be
added to this attribute as well (like it is for
"ptpConditionTimeOfDay"). This enables a policy server to select or
(partially) validate ptpConditionAuxClass instances by setting the
appropriate criteria in the LDAP search filter.

Regards,
Mircea.

---

From: "Larry S. Bartz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 11:29:14 -0500

Since draft-ietf-policy-core-schema-10.txt is the "Last Call", would
the authors please ACK this issue and address it?

--
#::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
# Larry Bartz                           |                              |
#  [email-masked]      | Ooo, ooo,                    |
#                                       | Ooo, ooo, oooooo!            |
#                                       | I've got a gnu attitude!     |
#  voice (317) 226-7060                 |                              |
#  FAX   (317) 226-6378                 |                              |
#::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|