Subject: RE: RE [Policy] Policy WG I-D Last Call draft-ietf-policy-core-schema-12.t

From: "Robert Moore" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 10:07:15 -0500

[10] needs updating again.

<js>
I don't understand this comment. [10] is controlled by the DMTF. They
haven't updated it, and I don't have the power to update it. And this
address is the address of the latest version of the DMTF spec. What am I
missing?
</js>

John, I think that Kurt's point is that if you follow the link
(which indeed does still work), the document you find has a
later date than the one we cite in PCLS.  I believe that this
is just an artifact of the way that the document was formatted
for the DMTF web site.  When a new pdf file was generated
(probably in connection with the general cutover to the new
DMTF site), it picked up the current date at that time.  Maybe
Ryan can confirm that this is how it happened - i.e., that the
date is the *only* thing that changed between the May 21, 2001
version that we cite and the June 5, 2001 version that's on
the DMTF site now.

Assuming that this is the case, we can just insert the new
date into PCLS, and make sure that the DMTF tightens up this
aspect of its document handling process.

Regards,
Bob

Bob Moore
Advanced Design and Technology
Application Integration Middleware Division
IBM Software Group
+1-919-254-4436
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Policy mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/policy

---

From: "John Strassner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 09:52:22 -0700

Thanks Dr. Watson ;-) I missed this completely. I'll update this for -13.

regards,
John

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Moore [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 8:07 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Kurt D. Zeilenga; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: RE [Policy] Policy WG I-D Last Call
draft-ietf-policy-core-schema-12.t

<js>

Regards,
Bob

Bob Moore