Subject: [Policy] Policy WG Agenda

From: Ed Ellesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 12:32:42 -0500

Salt Lake City Agenda for Policy Framework WG:

We are planning on submitting this to the agenda folks shortly:

(We are scheduled for one session, for 1 hour,  late Tuesday afternoon, 1700
- 1800)

1. Agenda Bash:  (Ed) 5 minutes

2. Review of document status (Joel)  5 minutes

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-core-schema-13.txt
(pcls)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-qos-info-model-04.txt
(qpim)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-qos-device-info-model-
06.txt  (qddim)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-terminology-04.txt
(polterm)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-pcim-ext-06.txt
(pcime)

3. QDDIM Issues (Joel) 30 minutes  

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-qos-device-info-model-
06.txt

4. QPIM Issues (Yoram)  10 minutes

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-qos-info-model-04.txt

5. Wrap-up (Ed)  5 minutes

Note: Marcus, we can give you some mic time to talk about experience in
applying these concepts to MPLS, perhaps during or after the appropriate
document issues presentation(s).  

Ed and Joel

_______________________________________________
Policy mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/policy