Subject: [Policy] QPIM WG Last Call

From: Ed Ellesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 11:41:37 -0500

Dear Policy Enthusiasts:  

Working group last call is hereby announced for the document titled "Policy
QoS Information Model", which is in the I-D repository at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-qos-info-model-04.txt

This revision reflects all known issues and comments discussed in
face-to-face working group meetings and on the working group mailing list.  

This note commences a two week working group last call, intended to bring
forth any last, remaining new issues.  After any such issues are resolved
according to working group consensus, we will be submitting this document to
the IESG for approval as a proposed standard.  

This working group last call ends at COB on Wednesday, January 23, 2002.    

Thanks, 

Ed Ellesson, with Joel Halpern
Chairs, Policy Framework WG

_______________________________________________
Policy mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/policy