Subject: [Policy] QDDIM-07 submitted

From: "Robert Moore" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 10:01:02 -0500

I have just submitted an -07 version of QDDIM to the Internet-Drafts
repository.  This update includes three sets of changes that were agreed to
in SLC:

- I added text to a number of the enumeration properties, saying how an
agent should behave if it finds an unexpected/illegal value in the
property.
- Walter and Andrea updated the association between classifiers and
classifier elements, to let the model accommodate cascaded classifiers.
- Joel, with editorial help from John and me, updated the QoSService class
and its subclasses, to clarify and simplify that part of the model.

Since I wasn't in SLC, I don't know what is supposed to happen next with
QDDIM.  It seems to me, though, that the -07 version should be ready for a
fairly quick WG Last Call.

Regards,
Bob

Bob Moore
Advanced Design and Technology
Application Integration Middleware Division
IBM Software Group
+1-919-254-4436
[email-masked]