Subject: [Policy] PcimRuleList and PcimPolicyList

From: David McTavish <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 09:51:47 -0400

Just reposting this request/comment seeming as my first attempt was not
acknowledged. Is there any consideration being placed on adding a
PcimRuleList attribute to a PcimPolicy object, and in that same light, is
there any thought on supporting a PcimPolicyList attribute? It seems that
the concept of supporting repository-based policies should be extended to be
fully functional rather than the current implementation.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Regards,
David McTavish

_______________________________________________
Policy mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/policy

---

From: Marcus Brunner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 16:37:05 +0200

David,

What do you mean by a "RuleList"/"PolicyList" attribute? Are you refering 
to grouping? If yes, we added grouping in in PCIMe.

Or what is the reasoning behind?

Marcus

--On Dienstag, 30. Juli 2002 09:51 -0400 David McTavish 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> the concept of supporting repository-based policies should be extended to
> be fully functional rather than the current implementation.
>

--------------------------------------
Dr. Marcus Brunner
Network Laboratories
NEC Europe Ltd.

E-Mail: [email-masked]
WWW:    http://www.ccrle.nec.de/
personal home page: http://www.brubers.org/marcus