Subject: [Policy] Policy LDAP Schema

From: David McTavish <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 17:15:33 -0400

I was wondering if there was any progress in obtaining OID's and definitions
for the LDAP implementation of the Policy schema.
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-core-schema-14.txt).
My company is basing our schema on the PCIM model and would like to
implement soon.  Any idea on when OID's will be obtained, or what they are
would be greatly appreciated.  In the interim, I have been using my own
company OID to have a usable schema. Please feel free to replace the
Sandvine PCIM OID's (1.3.6.1.4.1.11610.2) with the proper IANA-sponsored
PCIM OID.

Regards,
David McTavish

 <<pcim.schema>>

---

From: Ed Ellesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 23:00:41 -0400

David and Larry,  

Thank you for your queries about the status of PCLS.  

We have worked out a schedule for updating the PCLS draft based on feedback
we received as a result of the IESG review.  These updates are not expected
to significantly change the technical contents of the document.  We will be
including updated references to the DMTF documentation, and any other
changes/corrections which we have been made aware of since its review by the
IESG.   We expect that these changes will allow the document to proceed to
publication as a proposed standard RFC, including the assignment of OID's.

Our schedule calls for posting a new version of the draft by the end of
July, and then we plan to resubmit that to the IESG for consideration for
advancement to proposed standard.  Bob Moore and I will be doing the
editing.  

Sorry for the delay.  

Thanks, 
Ed Ellesson 

_______________________________________________
Policy mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/policy