Subject: [Policy] PCLS Draft Status

From: Ed Ellesson <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Aug 2002 15:30:45 -0400

Just a note to update the group on the PCLS draft status:

The co-authors have a new version to review as of today.  I am hoping
any final comments from the co-authors will be reviewed and consolidated
within a week, so we can post it to the Internet Drafts repository, and
then proceed again with the request to advance it to proposed standard
status. 

The changes are mostly from the comments received as a result of IESG
review.  I don't think any of the changes will require another last
call, but I need to discuss that with Bert, once we have a version that
the co-authors have reviewed and agreed upon. 

Thanks for your patience,  

Ed Ellesson
[email-masked] 

_______________________________________________
Policy mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/policy