Subject: Wassup? Re: [Policy] Policy LDAP Schema

From: "Larry S. Bartz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 13:13:38 -0500

Ed Ellesson wrote, On 07/16/2002 10:00 PM:
[snip]

>
>Our schedule calls for posting a new version of the draft by the end of
>July, and then we plan to resubmit that to the IESG for consideration for
>advancement to proposed standard.  Bob Moore and I will be doing the
>editing.  
>

What's the latest?

-- 
--
#::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
# Larry Bartz                           |                              |
#  [email-masked]     | Ooo, ooo,                    |
#                                       | Ooo, ooo, oooooo!            |
#                                       | I've got a gnu attitude!     |
#  voice (317) 226-7060                 |                              |
#  FAX   (317) 226-6378                 |                              |
#::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|

_______________________________________________
Policy mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/policy

---

From: Ed Ellesson <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Aug 2002 14:57:57 -0400

Larry,  

I've got the token.  I'm working on it and I have the time to work on it
now.  When I am done, I need to consult with Bob Moore and the other
authors.  Bob sent me the updated draft just before he went on
vacation.  He's back now.  I hope to have this to the co-authors for
review by the end of this week.   

Ed Ellesson
[email-masked]  (please note new email address)