Subject: [Policy] New PCLS Draft

From: Ed Ellesson <[email-masked]>
Date: 02 Sep 2002 14:34:36 -0400

Please note that the following draft, "Policy Core LDAP Schema" is now
available in the IETF Internet Draft Repository:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-core-schema-15.txt

I have also sent a note to our Area Director, Bert Wijnen, requesting
that he forward this draft to the IESG for consideration as a proposed
standard, since the authors have incorporated the changes requested as a
result of the IESG review of the previous draft (-14).

The changes were mainly to do with format and how documents were
referenced , plus there were a few fixes associated with technical
errors/omissions.  None of these justify another working group last
call.  

Thanks to all who helped!  

Ed Ellesson

_______________________________________________
Policy mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/policy

---

From: "Larry S. Bartz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 07:29:15 -0500

>errors/omissions.  None of these justify another working group last

Ed,

Thanks for keeping us apprised of the recent progress of PCLS. Your messages
of 7/16, 8/12, 8/16, 8/30, and 9/02 indicated vigorous activity and 
suggested
that PCLS may be approaching its goal. 
  
What's the latest? Did Bert agee to forward the draft to the IESG for 
consideration
as a proposed standard? Can you estimate a date of RFC publication?

-- 
--
#::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
# Larry Bartz                           |                              |
#  [email-masked]      | Ooo, ooo,                    |
#                                       | Ooo, ooo, oooooo!            |
#                                       | I've got a gnu attitude!     |
#  voice (317) 226-7060                 |                              |
#  FAX   (317) 226-6378                 |                              |
#::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|