Subject: [Ppm] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on charter-ietf-ppm-00-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2022 08:29:18 -0800

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-ppm-00-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-ppm/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Some suggestions with the hope to improve the charter.

1st paragraph: there are first two examples (browser & health authority) but
later only the browser example is used. Suggest to keep two examples.

Minor MD fixes in the list of mechanisms.

The charter mixes the use of "servers" and "aggregators", suggest to use only
one (or did I miss part of the architecture?).

Are the deliverables 'just' one or more protocols ? Should there be some
problem statements or requirements ?

Hope this helps

-éric