Subject: Alternate application for Jan 2000 Interoperability Workshop

From: Anita Freeman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 22:48:04 -0800

The application for the January 2000 VPN Interoperability Workshop is available
at http://www.calbug.org:8080/vpnworkshop/

For those of you who cannot access the site, the application is attached here
as a Word document and also follows in this email.  Please return the completed
application to [email-masked] and the payment to [email-masked].

Thanks, Anita

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------- 
Return your application via email and reserve your hotel rooms before December
15, 1999! 

To Networking Product Developers: 

Cisco invites you to participate in the VPN Interoperability Workshop, January
9-14, 2000, testing IPSec/IKE, L2TP, and PPP features at Paradise Point Resort
in San Diego, California.  The VPN Workshop combines the tenth CalBUG (formerly
CIUG) PPP Interoperability Workshop and the eighth IPSec Interoperability
Workshop. 

The Workshop will be open to companies with products that implement any of the
following protocols: 

IP Security (IPSec)
Internet Key Exchange (IKE)
IKE-CFG
IKE-XAUTH
IP Payload Compression (IPComp)
L2TP over Transport-Mode IPSec
Compression Control Protocol (CCP) with MPPC and MPPE
MS Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol (MS CHAP) Version 2
Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
Point to Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)
PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE)
PPP over ATM
L2TP over ATM
L2TP

The Workshop will provide an opportunity to test the interoperability of your
products with products from all of the other companies attending. 

The participating companies are asked to bring products that are released, at
beta or near beta level for the protocols being tested. 

Participants are engineering staff intimately familiar with the software and
hardware that implement the capabilities being tested and are expected to have
a thorough understanding of the protocols. 

This Workshop will be open to only the participants. This is not a spectator
event; it is not open to observers. Some participants will be working with
unreleased products and the other attendees are expected to respect their
privacy. 

SPONSORSHIP: 

Cisco is the host for the VPN Interoperability Workshop.  UUNET, an MCI
Worldcom Company will provide the backbone Ethernet network and access to the
Internet.  Madge will provide ISDN lines and CalBUG (formerly CIUG) will
provide infrastructure equipment for the workshop network.  Cisco will provide
an ATM switch for PPPoATM and L2TPoATM testing. 

SCHEDULE: 

Sunday, January 9, 2000

12:00 Noon to 8:00 PM   Registration and equipment set up by Participants

Monday, January 10, 2000

7:00 AM to 8:00 AM              Continental Breakfast
8:00 AM to 8:00 PM              Testing 
12:00 Noon to 1:30 PM   Lunch

Tuesday, January 11, 2000

7:00 AM to 8:00 AM              Continental Breakfast
8:00 AM to 8:00 PM              Testing
12:00 Noon to 1:30 PM   Lunch

Wednesday, January 12, 2000

7:00 AM to 8:00 AM              Continental Breakfast
8:00 AM to 8:00 PM              Testing
12:00 Noon to 1:30 PM   Lunch
4:00 PM to 5:00 PM              Pizza  
5:00 PM to 7:00 PM              Group Meeting 

Thursday, January 13, 2000

7:00 AM to 8:00 AM              Continental Breakfast
8:00 AM to 8:00 PM              Testing
12:00 Noon to 1:30 PM   Lunch

Friday, January 14, 2000

7:00 AM to 8:00 AM              Continental Breakfast
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM              Testing
12:00 Noon to 1:30 PM   Box Lunch
3:00 PM                         Break Down Facility 

FEES: 

The charge for the Workshop is $300 per person.  The fee is for the entire week
and covers the cost of the meals and hotel facility. Each person attending must
pay the full amount. There will be no provision for a daily rate for those not
attending the entire week. Checks, wire transfers, or credit cards will be
accepted. Cash payments are not available. Payment must be received in
advance.   Refunds will not be made for cancellations after December 15, 1999. 
Please fill out and return the payment form with your payment.  Companies not
registered will not be allowed to walk-in.

FACILITIES: 

Tables and Power:

Each participating company will be provided one table, 5 Amps of power, and one
power strip. Bring additional power strips if you need them. If you know your
test setup will require more than 5 Amps please provide that information in
advance on the application form and it will be available.

Backbone Ethernet Network: 

Each participating company will be provided a single RJ-45 cable attached to
the backbone Ethernet network. The backbone Ethernet network will be a set of
public class C networks connected to the Internet via a router with all routes
configured statically (no dynamic routing).

In the application you will be asked to specify which of the following
configurations you will need and the quantity. You may request multiple
configurations but you must bring your own switches/hubs and a crossover cable
with an RJ-45 to RJ-45 connector to attach more than a single device to the
backbone Ethernet network. 

Configuration 1: A single IP address with a routed private network address.

A single IP address assigned from the backbone Ethernet network (a public class
C network) and a private class C network (to be assigned) with a static route
configured in the backbone router to the single IP address.

Configuration 2: A single IP address with a routed private and public network
address.

A single IP address assigned from the backbone Ethernet network (a public class
C network) with a private class C network (to be assigned) and a public
subnetwork (/29 subnet address to be assigned) with a static route for both
networks configured in the backbone router to the single IP address.

Note: You can not reach the Internet with private network addresses. If these
configurations do not satisfy your requirements, please contact James Matheke
at 614-723-1525 or [email-masked].

File Transfer Servers: Servers will be available for file transfers as defined
in the test procedures.

CA Certificates: To arrange certificates with CA providers prior to the
workshop, please go to the following for details.

Baltimore: [email-masked]
Entrust: http://freecerts.entrust.com/
SSH (available in late December): http://isakmp-test.ssh.fi/
VeriSign(contact [email-masked]): https://onsite-test-fe.bbtest.net/bakeoff/
VPNC: [email-masked]

ISDN Lines: BRI and PRI lines will be provided for testing from a Madge
switch.  The BRI lines will be provisioned as NI-1 with CSV/D on each B
channel.  The BRI lines may be either a U or S/T interface. If you request a
PRI line, please bring a CSU and the crossover cable to terminate the T1
interface. The PRI lines will be NI-2. 

Telephone Service: There will be a telephone on each table in the workshop for
voice service provided by a networked PBX.

ATM Circuits: There will be an ATM switch with coax interfaces provided for
testing PPP over ATM or L2TP over ATM.

SHIPPING EQUIPMENT TO SAN DIEGO PARADISE POINT RESORT IN SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA

Participants will be responsible for bringing workstations and network
equipment. You may ship your equipment to: 

San Diego Paradise Point Resort
1404 W. Vacation Road
San Diego, CA 92109
Telephone: 858-274-4630
Attention: Steve Hanger 
Please mark "Hold for Cisco VPN Workshop"

Schedule your equipment to arrive at Paradise Point Resort between January 3-7,
2000. Please provide shipping information, such as date shipped, tracking
number, and number of boxes to Paradise Point Resort so receipt of your
shipment may be confirmed and accepted. 

IMPORTANT: Please bring the shipping documents for the return of your equipment
back to your company. These documents include the carrier form. International
shipments must include all appropriate documents, including carrier forms and
invoices. 

Additionally, please make arrangements with your carrier in advance for pickup
of your equipment at the Paradise Point Resort for no later than 5:00 PM on
Friday, January 14, 2000. You will be responsible to see that your carrier
picks up your equipment. 

These two points are very important. Neither Cisco nor the Paradise Point
Resort will be able to provide shipping forms or customs forms to you. You have
to bring your own. Also neither Cisco nor the Paradise Point Resort will be
able to store your equipment past January 14, 2000. 

ACCOMMODATIONS: 

Be sure to reserve by December 15, 1999, to insure that rooms will be available
for you and your group.  The block of rooms is available at: 

San Diego Paradise Point Resort
1404 W. Vacation Road
San Diego, CA 92109
Telephone: 858-274-4630 or 800-344-2626  

Register under "Cisco VPN Workshop" to get the discounted Workshop rate of
$140.00 plus tax per night.

Rooms are available for check in January 9, 2000 through check out January 14,
2000.  Check in time is 4:00 PM and check out time is 12:00 Noon. Should the
attendee cancel the reservation within 48 hours of arrival, they are subject to
billing of one night's room and tax. Should an attendee depart early from the
original check out date, the attendee will be responsible for one night's room
and tax.

Available room upgrade options: 
Lanai single/double             $140
Lanai Bayview                   $195
Studio Suite Garden             $235
Studio Suite Bayside            $265
One Bedroom Suite Garden        $275            
One Bedroom Suite Bayview       $310

About San Diego Paradise Point Resort:  http://www.paradisepoint.com/

Airport Access:

Airline service is available to Lindbergh International Airport, San Diego,
California, USA (SAN).  Alternately, you may fly to Los Angeles (LAX),
California and drive approximately two hours to San Diego.

Directions from Lindbergh International Airport: Take Harbor Drive North and
turn right on Nimitz, follow signs to Mission Bay Park.  Right on Ingraham,
left at West Vacation Road.

You can take Cloud 9 Shuttle 1-800-9-SHUTTLE from the airport to the hotel for
transportation to the hotel for $8.00. From Terminal 1 or Terminal 2 follow the
signs to the Ground Transportation Skybridge, proceed to the "Shuttle for Hire"
curb and ask the "Transportation Coordinator" for Cloud 9 Shuttle. From the
Commuter terminal exit the doors, cross over to the shuttle loading island, and
ask the "Transportation Coordinator" for Cloud 9 Shuttle.

SECURITY:

An outside security company has been retained from 8:00 PM until 8:00 AM from
January 8-14, 2000.  There will be a sign-up procedure for participants wishing
to work after 8:00 PM Those wishing to work after 8:00 PM must be present at
8:00 PM for introductions to the security staff of the evening.

PRESS RELEASE: 

Cisco plans to make a press release following the workshop.  There will be no
mention of any specific results of the testing in this release. Please indicate
in the application if you want your company's name included in this release as
a participant. If you include your public relations person in the application,
that contact will be given the opportunity to review the release in advance. 

REGISTRATION: 

This will be a "self organizing" event. It will be your responsibility to
develop your own test schedule and to arrange your own testing partners. This
method has worked well in the past and we believe that it provides the most
productive environment for testing. In the application you will be asked to
list the days you will be available for testing. Please be accurate so everyone
has an opportunity to test with you. 

Please fill out the Product Section of the application carefully defining the
supported capability list for the protocol options you will test at the
workshop. We will use the information to put together a binder of data to
assist when you are testing with partners. 

To register for the VPN Interoperability Workshop fill out the payment form and
return it by email to <[email-masked]>. 

Then fill out the application on this Web site immediately to reserve your
place at the workshop.

If you have any questions, send email or call 

Bob Larribeau, [email-masked], 415-241-9920 

Based on past workshops, expected attendance is 60 companies.  Get the payment
form and application in early to assure yourself a place.

------------------------------ PAYMENT FORM---------------------------- 
PLEASE RETURN THIS PAYMENT FORM VIA EMAIL.

Name: __________________________________ 

Company: _______________________________ 

Address: _________________________________ 

__________________________________________ 

City, State, Zip ________________________________ 

Country: _____________________________________ 

Phone: _________________________________ 

Fax: ___________________________________ 

Email: _________________________________ 

Number of Attendees: _________ x $300.00 = Total Payment $_____________

Refunds will not be made for cancellations after December 15, 1999.

Pay by credit card: 

Fill out the form below and fax it to the CalBUG at (415) 753-6942. 

Credit Card Type (Circle One): American Express, Visa, Master Charge, JCB 

Credit Card Number: ______________________________ 

Expiration Date: _________________________________ 

Name: ____________________________________________ 

Signature: _______________________________________ 

Pay by check: 

Send a check made out to the CalBUG for $300 for each participant to: 

California Broadband User's Group, PO Box 27901-391, San Francisco, CA 94127 

Wire funds to: 

California Broadband Users' Group
Account Number 02882 07752 
Bank of America #0288 
288 West Portal Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94127 USA 
----------------------------------------------------------------------- 
APPLICATION 

PLEASE FILL OUT THIS APPLICATION ON THE WEB SITE

Please enter the name of the Workshop Coordinator who will coordinate your
registration. We will send emails to this person to give the latest information
on the workshop and to verify your registration. 

Company Name: __________________________

Name: __________________________________ 

Address: _________________________________ 

__________________________________________ 

City, State, Zip ________________________________ 

Country: _____________________________________ 

Phone: _________________________________ 

Fax: ___________________________________ 

Email: _________________________________ 
Do you want your company's name included in the Cisco press release as a
participant?  Yes or No 

Provide the name, address, phone, fax, and email of your public relations
contact. We will give this person an opportunity to review the release in
advance.

Names of ALL Participants (including the Workshop Coordinator listed above if
they will attend):
 
Name_____________________       

Name_____________________       

Name_____________________

Days available for testing: M Tu W Th F 

Number of tables: 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

IP Addresses-

Number of Configuration 1:
(a single IP address with a routed private network address)

Number of Configuration 2: 
(A single IP address with a routed private and public network address)

Additional Power Requirements: 

Number of BRI lines: 1  2  More than 2 (please specify)

S/T or U interface: 

PRI (Yes or No):

Additional Madge Switch Requirements:

ATM PVC (PPP):  1  2  More than 2 (please specify)

ATM PVC (L2TP):  1  2  More than 2 (please specifiy)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Features you will be TESTING: 

IPSec (Y/N) 

IKE (Y/N)

IKE-CFG

IKE-XAUTH

IP Payload Compression (Y/N)

L2TP over Transport-Mode IPSec (Y/N)

CCP with MPPC (Y/N)

CCP with MPPE (Y/N)

MS CHAP Version 2 (Y/N)

EAP (Y/N)

PPTP (Y/N)

PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE) (Y/N)

PPP over ATM (Y/N)

L2TP over ATM (Y/N)

L2TP (Y/N)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Will you be providing:

CA services (Y/N)

----------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Product Functionality Section:

The purpose of this survey is to identify supported features so that vendors
will know who is implementing what, can know who to discuss the detailed
functionality with, and to identify products for more serious compatibility
testing later.

Fill out a Product Section to describe supported features for each device or
software package you will have at the workshop.  If the version is unreleased,
indicate 'alpha', 'beta', RC (release candidate) or build number.  Options
marked with  * are advanced features.
 
--- 1---
Product Name: 

Software Version and OS compatibility: 

Product Type, check all that apply: 

Router_____ Firewall_____ IPSec Gateway_____ IPSec Client_____

L2TP/IPsec Client Software_____ End to End (Tunnel/Transport) Client_____

Other________________________ 

--- 2---
Product Name: 

Software Version and OS compatibility: 

Product Type, check all that apply: 

Router_____ Firewall_____ IPSec Gateway_____ IPSec Client_____

L2TP/IPsec Client Software_____ End to End (Tunnel/Transport) Client_____

Other________________________ 

--- 3---
Product Name: 

Software Version and OS compatibility: 

Product Type, check all that apply: 

Router_____ Firewall_____ IPSec Gateway_____ IPSec Client_____

L2TP/IPsec Client Software_____ End to End (Tunnel/Transport) Client_____

Other________________________ 

=====IPSEC=====IPSEC=====IPSEC=====IPSEC=====

IPSec manual keys SA configuration (keys, SPI, algorithms) (Y/N)

Minimum key length (Y/N)

If yes, key length________________

AH tunnel (Y/N)

AH transport (Y/N)

ESP tunnel (Y/N)

ESP transport (Y/N)

Transport adjacency: applying more than one security protocol to the same IP
datagram, without invoking tunneling, eg. [IP][AH][ESP][packet payload]  (Y/N)

Nested tunneling from the same box: "Tunneling IPSec in an IPSec tunnel", eg.
[IP][IPSec][IP][IPSec][packet payload] where "[IPSec]" could be "[ESP]" or
"[AH]" or "[AH][ESP]" and where "[packet payload]" could be a ULP or another
entire IP datagram. (Y/N)

Iterated tunneling on same box: "Terminate a tunnel on one interface and
forward the packets out on a different tunnel on a different interface" (Y/N)

ESP cipher algorithms-

DES-CBC (Y/N)

3DES (Y/N)

NULL encryption (Y/N)

*RC5 (Y/N)

*CAST (Y/N)

*Blowfish (Y/N)

*IDEA (Y/N)

*DES-X (Y/N)

ESP authenticators-

HMAC-MD-5 (Y/N)

HMAC-SHA-1 (Y/N)

*HMAC RIPEMD-160 (Y/N)

AH algorithms-

HMAC-MD-5 (Y/N)

HMAC-SHA-1 (Y/N)

*HMAC RIPEMD-160 (Y/N)

*IPP Compression Protocol-

LZS (Y/N)

DEFLATE (Y/N)

=====IKE=====IKE=====IKE=====IKE===== IKE===== 

IKE Exchanges-

Main/Quick mode (identity protect) (Y/N)

*Aggressive mode (Y/N)

*IKE Config (Y/N)

*XAUTH (Y/N)

*DHCP Inform for internal tunnel config (Y/N)

*New Group Mode (Y/N)

IKE Authentication methods-

Preshared keys (Y/N)

Minimum length (Y/N)

If yes, length_____________

*RSA signature (Y/N)

*DSS signature (Y/N)

*RSA Encryption (Y/N)

*Revised RSA encryption (Y/N)

*GSSAPI-Kerberos v5 (Y/N)

*Base Mode (Y/N)

IKE Key Material-

Groups supported (1,2,3,4,5,others)__________

*Elliptic Curve Groups_____________

*DH-less IKE_________

Main mode PFS (1 MM per quick mode) (Y/N)

Quick mode PFS (Y/N)

Minimum quickmode lifetime (bytes/secs)_________

IKE Encryption algorithms-

DES (Y/N)

3DES (Y/N)

CAST (Y/N)

RC5 (Y/N)

Blowfish (Y/N)

IDEA (Y/N)

Other__________________

IKE Hash algorithms-

MD-5 (Y/N)

SHA-1 (Y/N)

*HMAC RIPEMD-160 optional (Y/N)

IKE Certificates-

*IKE Certificate Validation (Y/N)

Validate subject name against IPSec policy data (Y/N)

Normal operation requires on-line access to CA for enrollment (Y/N)

Certificate Request Payload (Reqd/Optional/Not Used and Ignored)______________

*Certificate chains in band, means exchanged in IKE (Y/N)

CRL support (Reqd/Optional/ None)___________

CRL retrieval mechanism (http, file, LDAP)______________

Normal operation (Reqd/Optional/ Don’t Care and Not Used) on-line access to CRL
distribution point __________________

 IKE Optional payloads----------------

*IKE Cert types -

CERT (Y/N)

CRL (Y/N)

ARL (Y/N)

PKCS7 (Y/N)

Certificate signature algorithms supported (MD5, SHA1, etc)__________

IPSec only certificate key usage (Reqd/Optional/Don't Care)___________

Other certificate restrictions______________

*IKE Cert request types -

CERT (Y/N)

CRL (Y/N)

ARL (Y/N)

PKCS7 (Y/N)
 
IKE Other Options-
 
*Vendor-ID (Y/N)

*Commit bit (Y/N)

*Use quick mode lifetime notifies (Y/N)

*Use Initial Contact (Y/N)

*Send delete payload for quickmode SAs (Y/N)

*Send delete payload for main mode SAs (Y/N)

*CA Interoperability Issues-

*RFC2510 (Y/N)

*PKCS 10/7 (Y/N)

*PKCS #12 (Y/N)

Manual certificate enrollment (Y/N)

*Level of CA hierarchies supported (number levels/No)___________

*Support certs issued by a subordinate CA, which is a child of a different
vendor CA (cross certification) (Y/N)

CMC (Y/N)

PKIX-CMP (Y/N)

CEP (Y/N)

CRS (Y/N)

For IPComp (RFC 2393)---------------------------------------------------------

Compression algorithms-

DEFLATE - RFC 2394 (Y/N)

LZS-RFC 2395 (Y/N)

Negotiation mechanism-

IKE (Y/N)

Manually-configured (Y/N)

Negotiated with-

ESP/AH (Y/N)

Standalone (Y/N)

=====PPP=====PPP=====PPP=====PPP===== PPP=====

LCP Options: 

Default MRU__________________________ 

Default MRRU_________________________ 

Authentication: 

CHAP authenticator (Y/N) 

CHAP authenticatee (Y/N) 

CHAP Re-challenge (Y/N) 

MS CHAP (Y/N)

MS CHAP V2 (Y/N)
  
Compression:

STAC (Y/N)

STAC DCP (Y/N)

STAC Options _________

MPPC (Y/N)

MPPE (Y/N)

WCP (Y/N)

Predictor (Y/N)

Other__________________

IPCP:

Numbered links (Y/N) 

Un-numbered links (Y/N) 

Tx if Un-numbered____________ 

Options supported____________ 

IP assignment (Y/N) 

IP Pool (Y/N) 

DHCP (Y/N)
 
IPXCP: 

Numbered links (Y/N) 

Un-numbered links (Y/N) 

Tx if Un-numbered____________ 

Options supported____________

=====L2TP=====L2TP=====L2TP=====L2TP=====L2TP=

Provide LAC (Y/N) 

Provide LNS (Y/N) 

Provide L2TP Client (Y/N) 

L2TP Access Concentrator (LAC) Options: 

Proxy LCP (Y/N) 

Proxy Authentication PAP (Y/N) 

Proxy Authentication CHAP (Y/N)

Proxy Authentication MS-CHAP (Y/N) 

Tunnel Authentication (Y/N) 

Hidden AVPs (Y/N) 

Outgoing Calls (Y/N) 

Sequencing (Y/N)

L2TP secured by IPSec (Reqd/Optional/No)___________

If yes, IKE authentication using identity protect or aggressive mode__________

If yes, IKE authentication using (machine/user/other) credential___________

If yes, IKE authentication (pre-shared key only/certs
only/both/other)__________

L2TP Network Server (LNS) Options: 

Proxy LCP (Y/N) 

Proxy Authentication PAP (Y/N) 

Proxy Authentication CHAP (Y/N)

Proxy Authentication MS-CHAP (Y/N)

Tunnel Authentication (Y/N) 

Hidden AVPs (Y/N) 

Outgoing Calls (Y/N) 

Sequencing (Y/N)

MP (bundle tunneled links) (Y/N)

ECP (Y/N)

CCP (Y/N)

Algorithms______________________________

CBCP (Y/N)

L2TP secured by IPSec (Reqd/Optional/No)___________

If yes, IKE authentication using identity protect or aggressive mode__________

If yes, IKE authentication using (machine/user/other) credential___________

If yes, IKE authentication (pre-shared key only/certs
only/both/other)__________

Tunnel Types-

Voluntary (Y/N)

Compulsory (Y/N)

Client L2TP Options: 

Tunnel Authentication (Y/N) 

Hidden AVPs (Y/N) 

Outgoing Calls (Y/N)

Sequencing (Y/N)

L2TP secured by IPSec (Reqd/Optional/No)___________

If yes, IKE authentication using identity protect or aggressive mode__________

If yes, IKE authentication using (machine/user/other) credential___________

If yes, IKE authentication (pre-shared key only/certs
only/both/other)__________

=====PPTP=====PPTP=====PPTP=====PPTP=====PPTP=

PAC (Y/N)

PNS (Y/N)

PPTP Client (Y/N)

PPTP Options - PAC:

Outgoing calls (Y/N)

Incoming calls (Y/N)

PPTP secured by IPSec (Reqd/Optional/No)___________

Ring-time tunnel (Y/N)

Username-based tunnel (Y/N)

PPTP Options - PNS:

Outgoing calls (Y/N)

Incoming calls (Y/N)

MP (bundle tunneled links) (Y/N)

MPPE (Y/N)

CCP (Y/N)

Algorithms______________

PPTP secured by IPSec (Reqd/Optional/No)___________

Tunnel types - 

Voluntary (Y/N)

Compulsory (Y/N)

PPTP Options - Client:

MPPE (Y/N)

CCP (Y/N)

Algorithms______________

PPTP secured by IPSec (Reqd/Optional/No)___________

=====EAP=====EAP=====EAP =====EAP ===== EAP==

Identity (Y/N)          Number of retries__________

Notification (Y/N)

Nak (response only) (Y/N)

MD5-Challenge (Y/N)

S/Key (RFC 1760) (Y/N)

Generic Token Card (Y/N)

RADIUS EAP-Proxy (Y/N)

Other________________________

=====PPPoE===== PPPoE ===== PPPoE ===== PPPoE ==

Client:

Can select from multiple services (Y/N)

AC-Cookie Tag (Y/N)

Host-Uniq Tag (Y/N)

Relay-Session-Id (Y/N)

PPPoE Active Discovery Terminate (PADT) packet (Y/N)

Server:

Can offer multiple services (Y/N)

 AC-Cookie Tag (Y/N)

Host-Uniq Tag (Y/N)

Relay-Session-Id (Y/N)

PPPoE Active Discovery Terminate (PADT) packet (Y/N)