Subject: Agenda for 52nd IETF PPPEXT meeting

From: Karl Fox <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 16:04:38 -0500

Point-to-Point Protocol Extensions Working Group (PPPEXT)

TUESDAY, December 11 at 1700-1800
=================================

CHAIR:  Karl Fox <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pppext-rfc2284bis-01.txt>
Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
[10 minutes]

Protected Extensible Authentication Protocol (PEAP)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-josefsson-pppext-eap-tls-eap-01.txt>
Glen Zorn <[email-masked]>
[5 minutes]

EAP-Shared Key Exchange (EAP-SKE): A Scheme for Authentication and
Dynamic Key Exchange in 802.1X Networks
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salgarelli-pppext-eap-ske-00.txt>
Luca Salgarelli <[email-masked]>
[10 minutes]

EAP AKA Authentication
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-pppext-eap-aka-01.txt>
Jari Arkko <[email-masked]> 
Jari Malinen <[email-masked]>
[10 minutes]

EAP SIM Authentication
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haverinen-pppext-eap-sim-02.txt>
Jari Malinen <[email-masked]>
[5 minutes]

IP Header Compression over PPP
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-koren-pppext-rfc2509bis-00.txt>
Tmima Koren <[email-masked]>
[5 minutes]

EAP Tunneled TLS Authentication Protocol (EAP-TTLS)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pppext-eap-ttls-00.txt>
Paul Funk <[email-masked]>
[15 minutes]