Subject: EAP issue tracking process

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 09:26:50 -0800 (PST)

In order to better track issues with EAP-related documents, we are going
to be instituting an issue tracking process similar to what is being used
now within AAA WG. The EAP issues list, once we have got it going, will be
availble for inspection at:

http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/eapissues.html 

As part of this effort, we will be tracking requested changes to the
following documents:

draft-ietf-pppext-rfc2284bis-0x.txt
draft-aboba-pppext-key-problem-0x.txt

Changes to RFC 2869 will be handled in the AAA WG, which has several
issues relating to EAP in the NASREQ issues list, which can be viewed at:

http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/AAA/issues.html

If you would like to propose a change to any of the above documents,
please post a message to the EAP mailing list with [issue] in the subject,
along with the title of the change. In the body of the message, please
include the following information:

Description of issue 
Submitter name: Your_Name_Here 
Submitter email address: Your_Email_Address_Here 
Date first submitted: Insert_Date_Here 
Reference: URL to e-mail describing problem, if available 
Document: Document Requiring change [base, nasreq, mobileip, cms] 
Comment type: ['T'echnical | 'E'ditorial] 
Priority: ['S' Must fix | '1' Should fix | '2' May fix ] 
Section: Insert_Section_Number_Here 
Rationale/Explanation of issue: 
Length description of problem 

Requested change: 
Proposal 

Since the goal is to complete RFC 2284bis by June, I would like to
encourage everyone to submit their issues ASAP so that we can address them
and make rapid progress.