Subject: Usage of PPP, PPP-Mux and MP in 3G networks

From: "manoj juneja" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 10:59:34 -0700

Hi All,
        Is there any paper which explains the usage of PPP/PPP-Mux and MP in 
3G networks ?

Regards,
manoj.

_________________________________________________________________
The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 3 months FREE*.  
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= 
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf

---

From: "Daniel Feldman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 00:02:18 +0200

Try the 3GPP doc 25.933. You can find it at
ftp://ftp.3gpp.org/Specs/2002-12/Rel-5/25_series/25933-520.zip.
Regards,
Daniel.

-----Original Message-----
From: manoj juneja [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2002 8:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Usage of PPP, PPP-Mux and MP in 3G networks

Hi All,
        Is there any paper which explains the usage of PPP/PPP-Mux and
MP in 
3G networks ?

Regards,
manoj.

_________________________________________________________________
The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 3 months FREE*.  
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI
=7474&SU= 
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartsp
amprotection_3mf