Subject: <draft-ietf-pppext-rfc2284bis-10.txt>: typo in section 4.1

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 15:44:45 +0100

Hello,

Should the MUST be MUST NOT in the following sentence of section 4.1
"Additional Request packets MUST be sent until a valid Response packet
is received, or an optional retry counter expires."

Regards,
    Suresh

---

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 05:42:23 -0800 (PST)

It is indeed a MUST. That's how EAP provides reliable delivery.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:05:22 +0100

Thanks,

The problem seems to be my interpretation of an "additional request", here
it is a retransmission not a new request.
My fault.

    Suresh