Subject: [ppsp] New Version Notification fordraft-zhang-ppsp-problem-statement-06

From: "zhangyunfei" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:50:06 +0800

Hi all,
   We've just submitted the new version of PPSP problem statement with major modifications.The main modification points include:
1)updated real pracitces of p2p streaming applications and the aim of PPSP; 
2)Updated problems of recent p2p streaming applications according to PPSP workshop discussion;
3)Updtaed use cases.
    Any comments and suggestions are highly appreciated.Thanks.

The draft info is as follows:
A  new  version  of  I-D,  draft-zhang-ppsp-problem-statement-06.txt  has  been  successfully  submitted  by  Yunfei  Zhang  and  posted  to  the  IETF  repository.

Filename:  draft-zhang-ppsp-problem-statement
Revision:  06
Title:  Problem  Statement  of  P2P  Streaming  Protocol  (PPSP)
Creation_date:  2010-07-12
WG  ID:  Independent  Submission
Number_of_pages:  25

Abstract:
We  propose  to  standardize  the  key  signaling  protocols  among  various
P2P  streaming  system  components  including  the  tracker  and  the  peers.
These  protocols,  called  PPSP,  are  a  part  of  P2P  streaming  protocols.
This  document  describes  the  terminologies,  concepts,  incentives,  and
scope  of  developing  PPSP,  as  well  as  the  use  cases  of  PPSP.

BR
Yunfei

zhangyunfei
2010-07-12

发件人： IETF I-D Submission Tool
发送时间： 2010-07-12 10:42:57
收件人： [email-masked]
抄送： [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
主题： New Version Notification fordraft-zhang-ppsp-problem-statement-06

A  new  version  of  I-D,  draft-zhang-ppsp-problem-statement-06.txt  has  been  successfully  submitted  by  Yunfei  Zhang  and  posted  to  the  IETF  repository.

Filename:  draft-zhang-ppsp-problem-statement
Revision:  06
Title:  Problem  Statement  of  P2P  Streaming  Protocol  (PPSP)
Creation_date:  2010-07-12
WG  ID:  Independent  Submission
Number_of_pages:  25

Abstract:
We  propose  to  standardize  the  key  signaling  protocols  among  various
P2P  streaming  system  components  including  the  tracker  and  the  peers.
These  protocols,  called  PPSP,  are  a  part  of  P2P  streaming  protocols.
This  document  describes  the  terminologies,  concepts,  incentives,  and
scope  of  developing  PPSP,  as  well  as  the  use  cases  of  PPSP.

The  IETF  Secretariat.