Subject: [ppsp] draft-bernardini-ppetp-00

From: Riccardo Bernardini <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 11:01:59 +0200

Dear all,
I would like to draw your attention to the I-D  
draft-bernardini-ppetp-00 (submitted few weeks ago) that can have some  
overalp with your interests. The I-D is about a chunk-less pure  
transport P2P protocol for streaming applications.  I am coming to  
Maastricht and I will be talking about this during the P2PRG meeting,  
so if you come to Maastricht too, we can meet face-to-face.

Best regards

Riccardo

-- 
Riccardo Bernardini
DIEGM -- University of Udine
via delle Scienze 208
33100 Udine
Tel: +39-0432-55-8271
Fax: +39-0432-55-8251

----------------------------------------------------------------------
SEMEL (SErvizio di Messaging ELettronico) - CSIT -Universita' di Udine