Subject: [ppsp] mobility requirements

From: "Rahman, Akbar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 12:11:19 -0500

Hi Ning,

It was very nice talking to you in Beijing.  I am just catching up with
all my emails.  I agree with your proposal for incorporating the three
agreed upon mobility requirements (as per the Beijing WG session) into
the PPSP requirements draft.

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ppsp/current/msg00809.html

Thanks for agreeing to that.  Also, as per your suggestion, I will do
some further investigation on the proposed requirement for location of
the peer device.  I will get back to you and the working group in the
near future with the results of my investigation.

Sincerely,

Akbar

---

From: Ning Zong <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 08:36:40 +0800

Hi, Akbar,

Thank you for contributing these requirements. I will incorporate them into
the next version of PPSP requirements draft.

BR,

Ning Zong

  _____  

From: Rahman, Akbar [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 1:11 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [ppsp] mobility requirements

Hi Ning,

It was very nice talking to you in Beijing.  I am just catching up with all
my emails.  I agree with your proposal for incorporating the three agreed
upon mobility requirements (as per the Beijing WG session) into the PPSP
requirements draft.

Thanks for agreeing to that.  Also, as per your suggestion, I will do some
further investigation on the proposed requirement for location of the peer
device.  I will get back to you and the working group in the near future
with the results of my investigation.

Sincerely,

Akbar