Subject: [ppsp] ppsp tracker discussion meeting time poll

From: yunfei zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 13:47:05 +0800

Hi all,
    The WG plans to have a discussion meeting for moving forward the
tracker protocol. The meeting is planned to be held in the last week of
Sep.

       Please doodle your available meeting date & time:****

http://doodle.com/cvkn825yfc29a2qs****

Thanks.****

** **

-Yunfei&Ning****

---

From: Dave Cottlehuber <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 15:42:01 +0200

Thanks Yunfei for organising this meeting. Is there a reason for
needing to have this done by end September?

I note it's actually next week which is quite short notice, and that
same week is also an extended holiday in many European countries. That
said, I can make it.

Thanks
Dave

On 17 September 2013 07:47, yunfei zhang <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>     The WG plans to have a discussion meeting for moving forward the tracker
> protocol. The meeting is planned to be held in the last week of Sep.
>
>        Please doodle your available meeting date & time:
>
> http://doodle.com/cvkn825yfc29a2qs
>
> Thanks.
>
> -Yunfei&Ning
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> ppsp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ppsp
>

---

From: yunfei zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 22:15:42 +0800

Hi Dave,
    Thanks for the support and your time,as well as your information.
Actually we talked with the design group of the tracker protocols after
last IETF meeting and confirmed the possible date just on Sep 16. We see
that the most possible time should be in Sep. This is the main reason we
plan this meeting in this month.
    Please be noted that this is NOT the formal IETF meeting(we call it the
discuss meeting instead of the interim meeting) and we won't make ANY
decision during this meeting on behalf of the WG. Any decision MUST
be confirmed in the mailing list. And we can have one more meeting in Oct.
(before next IETF) if we feel it necessary after this discussion
(e.g., more questions are needed to be discussed or more interested people
who miss the meeting are wiling to join the discussion).
    Thanks again.

BR
Yunfei

2013/9/19 Dave Cottlehuber <[email-masked]>

> tracker