Subject: [precis] precis wg meeting in Maastricht

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 15:10:28 -0700

Hello,
- we have an official wg, great! now we need to do the work!

- we have asked a meeting slot for Maastricht.

- The charter deliverables are:
1. Problem statement / analysis of existing stringprep profiles
(Informational).

2. Possible new framework to replace stringprep (Standards Track).

3. Possible replacements for the existing IETF stringprep profiles as
listed earlier in this charter (Standards Track).

4. String preparation and comparison guidelines (BCP).

So we will be looking for editors of these documents.

I've started a Problem Statement draft for the bof in Anaheim. Looking 
for a co-editor. please contact me offlist if you are interested in 
co-editing.

If you are planning to write one of the other deliverables, please 
contact the chairs offlist.

If you would like to present in Maastricht, please contact the chairs 
offlist.

Marc & Yoneya, co-chairs.
-- 
=========
IPv6 book: Migrating to IPv6, Wiley. http://www.ipv6book.ca
Stun/Turn server for VoIP NAT-FW traversal: http://numb.viagenie.ca
DTN news service: http://reeves.viagenie.ca
NAT64-DNS64 Opensource: http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca