Subject: [precis] minutes of Prague precis wg meeting

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 09:49:41 +0200

Hello,
  please find minutes of Prague precis wg meeting, written by Yoneya-san.
Please send edits to the co-chairs.

Regards, Marc.

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/80/minutes/precis.txt
======================================================================
IETF80 Precis wg meeting minutes
Prague, Czech
2011-03-31

Problem Statement

   -02 has published, few cleanups.

Feedback to Framework from XMPP

   Classifying strings into 4 types was proposed:
     - domainythings
     - nameythings
     - wordythings
     - stringythings
   Name of wordything was pointed out as confusing, another name such
as secretthing was preferred.
   Consensus of the room was to go with the proposed direction.

Next step

   Will have interim meeting before Quebec IETF, may be in middle-end of 
May.
======================================================================