Subject: [precis] IETF88 Vancouver draft agenda

From: Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 15:22:42 +0900

Dear all,

Following is draft agenda for IETF 88 Vancouver.
Please send comments/additions/changes to the chairs.

1. Administrativia

2. Document updates / Discussion
  2.1 WG I-Ds
    (1) Framework
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-framework/

    (2) Preparation and Comparison of Nicknames
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-nickname/

    (3) Mapping characters for precis classes
      http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-mappings/

    (4) Preparation and Comparison of Internationalized Strings Representing 
        Simple User Names and Passwords
      http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-saslprepbis/

  2.2 Discussion on WG LC comments
    (1) Framework
    (2) Mapping characters for precis classes

  2.3 Individual Documents
    (1) HTTPAuthPrep: PRECIS profile for HTTP Authentication
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-oiwa-precis-httpauthprep/

3. Next steps
  3.1 Profile documents
  3.2 Guideline documents

Marc & Yoneya, co-chairs