Subject: [precis] I-D Action: draft-ietf-precis-nickname-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 18:55:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Preparation and Comparison of Internationalized Strings Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Preparation, Enforcement, and Comparison of Internationalized Strings Representing Nicknames
        Author          : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-precis-nickname-15.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-02-20

Abstract:
   This document describes methods for handling Unicode strings
   representing nicknames.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-nickname/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-precis-nickname-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-precis-nickname-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre - &yet <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 19:56:56 -0700

As previously noted, corrected the directionality rule to be consistent 
with the framework.

On 2/20/15 7:55 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> precis mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/precis
>