Subject: Mail System Error - Returned Mail

From: Mail Administrator <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 21:51:58 +0000

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer refused
to accept it (the error message is reproduced below).  This type of error
is usually due to a mis-configured account or mail delivery system on the
destination computer; however, it could be caused by your message since
some mail systems refuse messages with invalid header information, or if
they are too large.

Your message was rejected by murphy.debian.org for the following reason:

     Error: No attachments allowed

The following recipients did not receive this message:

     <[email-masked]>

Please reply to <[email-masked]>
if you feel this message to be in error.

The following attachments have been removed from the bounce message: mail.exe

Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 07:46:03 +1000

Dear user [email-masked],

Your email account was used to send a huge amount of spam during the last week.
Obviously, your computer had been infected by a recent virus and now runs a hidden proxy server.

Please follow instructions in order to keep your computer safe.

Best regards,
The lists.debian.org support team.