Subject: RE: PWG-ANNOUNCE> February PWG Meeting - New Orleans [corrected U RL for registration]

From: "Hastings, Tom N" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:19:58 -0800

I got an error when going to the suggested URL.  The file extension should
be .htm, not .html (at least if you are using IE V4.0).  However, a search
of the fapo web site turned up this URL:

http://www.fapo.com/pwgform2.html

or you can use:

http://www.fapo.com/ieee1284.htm

I suggest that the Chair's page link be updated as well.

Thanks,
Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Stein [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 1999 11:55
To: [email-masked]
Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> February PWG Meeting - New Orleans

Hello All,

Sorry for the late notice.

The February PWG meeting will be held Feb 7-11 at the Hotel Monteleone in
the French Quarter.

Please go to "www.fapo.com/ieee1284.htm" for the link sign up for the
meetings.  You'll need to make your own hotel reservations.  The
information is all on the web.

The deadline is January 10th.

Thanks,
Larry
***************************************************************
Larry A. Stein			Phone: (858)292-2742
Warp Nine Engineering		Fax: 	(858)292-8020 eFax (503) 905-7130
President				Web: 	http://www.fapo.com
***************************************************************