Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Feb PWG: REGISTER NOW!

From: Larry Stein <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 10:17:08 -0800

Hi,

So far we're going to have a nice quite meeting in New Orleans!  If you
haven't registered yet please do so TODAY!

Rooms are going quick and the hotel said that they'll hold our room block
open for another couple of days.  

Please go to "www.fapo.com/ieee1284.htm" to register and pay for the
meeting charges.

The hotel info is:

		The Hotel Monteleone
                              214 Rue Royale
                       New Orleans, Louisiana 70130-220
                         (504) 523-3341 (800) 321-6710
                          [email-masked] 

                               Group: PWG
                       Rates: Single $150, double $175.00

                     Reservation Deadline: TODAY

Thanks,
Larry