Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> 1394PWG San Diego Meeting

From: Larry Stein <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 09:55:12 -0800

Hello,

The off schedule 1394PWG meeting will be held on January 24-25 at the Warp
Nine Engineering office.
The meeting will 9:00AM.

Warp Nine is located at:

3645 Ruffin Road
Suite 330
San Diego, CA 92123

1-858-292-2742

Please try "www.mapquest.com" for directions.

Any hotel in the Mission Valley/Hotel Circle are will be fine.

Thanks,
Larry
***************************************************************
Larry A. Stein			Phone: (858)292-2742
Warp Nine Engineering		Fax: 	(858)292-8020 eFax (503) 905-7130
President				Web: 	http://www.fapo.com
***************************************************************