Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Meeting Announcement

From: Cindy Tiritilli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 13:30:42 -0500

All, 

The arrangements have been made for the May 15-19, 2000 PWG Meeting in New
York.

When:   May 15 - 19, 2000 

Where:  Southgate Tower,
             A Manhattan East Suite Hotel
             371 Seventh Avenue
             New York, NY 10001-3984
             tel:  (212) 320-8050
             fax: (212) 714-2159
             http://www.mesuite.com/southgatetower.html

Hotel Cost: $214/night for a studio suite - single or double occupancy.
              One-bedroom suites are also available at $229.00/night.

Reservations: Please call the Manhattan East Suites' Reservation 
               Center at 1-800-637-8483 to reserve your sleeping room.

               All attendees are responsible for making their own hotel 
               reservations. When making your reservation, the meeting 
               will be listed under "PWG".  A limited number of rooms 
               is being held for the nights of the 14th and 20th if you 
               wish to extend your stay at the PWG rate.

Deadline:  Please make your reservations by Friday, April 28, 2000 
               to guarantee space will be available, and to ensure you
               receive the negotiated rate. **Make your reservations early!**

Meeting details: 
         Tentative Schedule:
              Mon, 5/15: 1394 Printing
              Tues, 5/16: uPnP (PWG is acting as Host)
              Wed AM, 5/17: Plenary
              Wed PM, 5/17: IPP
              Thur, 5/18: IPP
              Fri, 5/19: UPDF

              Meeting details are also posted on the PWG Chair's page
              at http://www.pwg.org/chair/.

              You must register for the meetings you plan to attend via
              the PWG Meeting Registration Form, located at 
              http://www.fapo.com/ieee1284.htm

              The cost for daily meeting attendance is $80.00 per day. 
              Participants are responsible for their own lunch.

Please contact Cindy Tiritilli, IEEE-ISTO PWG Program Administrator  at
+1-732-981-3434 or [email-masked] if you have any questions.

******************************************************************
Cindy Tiritilli, Program Administrator
IEEE Industry Standards and Technology Organization

voice: +1-732-981-3434    fax:   +1-732-562-1571
email: [email-masked]   http://www.ieee-isto.org