Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Tuesday in New York

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:48:50 -0500

Some of you may have noticed a new subject on the agenda for Tuesday in New
York.  On that day, the Universal Plug and Play Printing group will be meeting.
For the benefit of many of its members, whose representatives participant in
both the PWG and the uPnP projects, the Printer Working Group has agreed to host
this meeting during our meeting week.  Everyone needs to be aware that this is
NOT a PWG project but a standalone effort of its own.  Anyone who has not signed
up with the uPnP group will NOT be able to attend this meeting.  The PWG is
simply the host.  Standard PWG cost sharing will apply to this meeting.

Anyone interested in joining the uPnP group should contact Arlene Binuya Murray
at Microsoft ([email-masked]).

**********************************************
* Don Wright                 [email-masked] *
* Chair, Printer Working Group               *
* Chair, IEEE MSC                            *
*                                            *
* Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances  *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *
**********************************************