Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Meeting Announcement

From: Cindy Tiritilli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 18:13:52 -0400

Hello,

The correct telephone number for the Hyatt's Reservation Center is
1-800-233-1234.

Regards,
Cindy

*********************************************
All, 

The arrangements have been finalized for the July 10-14, 2000 PWG Meeting
in San Francisco, CA.

When:   July 10-14, 2000 

Where:  Hyatt at Fisherman's Wharf
             555 North Point Street
             San Francisco, CA
             tel:  (415) 563-1234
             fax: (415) 563-2218
             http://www.hyatt.com/usa/san_francisco/hotels/hotel_sfofw.html

Hotel Cost: $205/night, single or double occupancy.

Reservations: Please call the Hyatt's Reservation Center at 1-800-233-1234
                to reserve your sleeping room.

               All attendees are responsible for making their own hotel 
               reservations. When making your reservation, the meeting 
               will be listed under "PWG".  A limited number of rooms 
               is being held for the nights of July 9th and 14th if you 
               wish to extend your stay at the PWG rate.

Deadline:  Please make your reservations by Monday, 19 June, 2000 
               to guarantee space will be available, and to ensure you
               receive the negotiated rate. **Make your reservations early!**

Meeting details: 
    Tentative Schedule:
       Mon, 7/10, Universal Printer Driver Format (UPDF), Font Work
       Tues, 7/11, PWG Hosted uPnP (Universal Plug and Play) Meeting
       Wed, 7/12, PWG Plenary Session (AM) - IPP (PM)
       Thurs, July 13, IPP
       Fri, July 14, 1394 Printing 

              Meeting details are also posted on the PWG Chair's page
              at http://www.pwg.org/chair/.

              You must register for the meetings you plan to attend via
              the PWG Meeting Registration Form, located at 
              https://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html

              The cost for daily meeting attendance is $65.00 per day. 
              Participants are responsible for their own lunch.

Please contact Cindy Tiritilli, IEEE-ISTO PWG Program Administrator  at
+1-732-981-3434 or [email-masked] if you have any questions. 

******************************************************************
Cindy Tiritilli, PWG Program Administrator
c/o IEEE-ISTO
445 Hoes Lane * PO Box 1331
Piscataway, NJ 08855-1331  USA
voice: +1-732-981-3434         
fax:    +1-509-355-5073
email: [email-masked]