Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Sept 11-15 PWG Meeting Announcement

From: Cindy Tiritilli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 18:33:12 -0400

All, 

The arrangements have been finalized for the September 11-15, 2000 PWG
Meeting in Chicago, IL.

When:   September 11-15, 2000

Where:  Chicago Marriott O'Hare
             8535 W. Higgins Road
             Chicago, IL 60631 USA
             Reservation Center 1-800-228-9290
             tel: (773) 693-4444     fax: (773) 693-3164
             http://www.marriotthotels.com/CHIAP/

Hotel Cost: $189/night, single or double occupancy.

Reservations: Please call the Reservation Center at 1-800-228-9290
                to reserve your sleeping room.

               All attendees are responsible for making their own hotel 
               reservations. When making your reservation, the meeting 
               will be listed under "PWG" and "IEEE-ISTO".  Rooms 
               are being held for the nights of Sept 10th and 15th if you 
               wish to extend your stay at the PWG rate.

Deadline:  Please make your reservations by Friday, August 25, 2000.

Meeting details: 
    Tentative Schedule:
       Mon, September 11, Universal Printer Driver Format (UPDF)
       Tues, September 12, PWG Hosted uPnP (Universal Plug and Play) Meeting
       Wed, September 13, PWG Plenary Session (AM) - IPP (PM)
       Thurs, September 14, IPP
       Fri, September 15, QualDocs (8:30am - 6:00pm)

              Meeting details are also posted on the PWG Chair's page
              at http://www.pwg.org/chair/.

              You must register for the meetings you plan to attend via
              the PWG Meeting Registration Form, located at 
              https://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html

              The cost for daily meeting attendance is $60.00 per day. 
              Participants are responsible for their own lunch.

Please contact Cindy Tiritilli, IEEE-ISTO PWG Program Administrator at
+1-732-981-3434 or [email-masked] if you have any questions. 

******************************************************************
Cindy Tiritilli, Program Administrator
Printer Working Group (PWG), a program of the IEEE-ISTO
445 Hoes Lane * PO Box 1331
Piscataway, NJ 08855-1331  USA
voice: +1-732-981-3434         
fax:    +1-509-355-5073
email: [email-masked]