Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> QUALDOCS Meeting Pre-announcement

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 09:50:53 -0400

On Friday, September 15th, in Chicago, there will be a FULL DAY meeting kicking
off the PWG's effort on QUALDOCS (i.e. Fax-like function over IPP.)  This
meeting will begin at 8:30 AM and run the FULL DAY until 6PM.  The hotel (which
we will announce shortly) will be located very, very near the airport so most
people should be able to schedule a 7:30 or later flight AFTER the conclusion of
the meeting.

Please review the following documents before the meeting:

 ftp://ftp.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2542.txt

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/QUALDOCS/Internet-Drafts/draft-klyne-qualdoc-goals-02.txt

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/QUALDOCS/Internet-Drafts/draft-moore-qualdocs-protocol-00.txt

Paul Moore from Peerless will be chairing this effort.

To subscribe to the QUALDOCS mailing list, send the following text body to
[email-masked]:

subscribe ifx

See you there!

**********************************************
* Don Wright                 [email-masked] *
* Chair, Printer Working Group               *
* Chair, IEEE MSC                            *
*                                            *
* Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances  *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 859-232-4808 (phone) 859-232-6740 (fax)    *
* (Former area code until 10/1 was 606)      *
**********************************************