Subject: PMP> Reminder: Last Call - Printer MIB]

From: Ron Bergman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 08:03:52 -0700

Additional comments will be accepted until Monday morning (8/7)

    Ron Bergman
    Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions

Subject: PMP> Last Call - Printer MIB
From: Ron Bergman <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 08:38:27 -0700

Ira sent out a notice today that the latest Printer MIB is
now available.  The document has also been sent to the
IETF to be posted as an Internet Draft.  Please review
this document ASAP.

I am starting a Working Group Last Call which will expire
on August 4th.  Unless there are comments received, a
request will be sent to the IESG on August 7th, to
publish this version as an RFC that superceeds RF1759.

Thanks to Ira and Gary Gocek for their efforts on
completing this latest draft.

	Ron Bergman
	Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions

-----Original Message-----
From: McDonald, Ira 
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2000 11:42 AM
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; McDonald, Ira
Subject: Posted new I-D - Printer MIB v2 - 14 July 2000

Hi folks,                                          Friday (14 July 2000)

As most of you know, Harry Lewis (IBM) has performed a great deal of
work finishing up the edits to the Printer MIB v2.  Since Harry is away
from his office until 25 July, Gary Gocek (Xerox) has finished up minor
changes necessary to generate the IETF style flat text.  This version of
the MIB compiles cleanly under Mosy, SMICng, and Epilogue.

I've just sent the (hopefully) final version of 'IETF Printer MIB v2'
to the Internet-Drafts editor.  This version is for Printer MIB WG 'last
call' and subsequent publication as a Proposed Standard RFC - since new
objects are defined beyond RFC 1759, this MIB must start over on the
Internet 'standards track'.

I posted a copy on the PWG anonymous FTP server in the directory
'ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/drafts/' in the files:
    
    draft-ietf-printmib-info-05.txt - IETF style flat text
    draft-ietf-printmib-info-05.pdf - line numbered PDF of '.txt'
    draft-ietf-printmib-info-05.doc - MS Word source
    draft-ietf-printmib-info-05.mib - extracted ASN.1 from '.txt'

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc

-