Subject: PMP>

From: XVA International <[email-masked]>
Date: 21 Jan 01 22:23:41 PST

WOULD YOU STUFF
ENVELOPES FOR
$1,000'S WEEKLY?

$2 For Each Envelope You Stuff
SIMPLE, PLEASANT WORK YOU CAN DO AT HOME!!!

HELP SOLVE YOUR MONEY PROBLEMS.  No more worries over inflation, recession,
bills, rising gasoline and other costs.  If you are looking for easy extra
income, to relieve financial pressures, you owe it to yourself to investigate
our offer.

HERE IS YOUR CHANCE to earn extra money working at home by becoming an active
participant of our successful mailing association.  You receive cash daily for
the envelopes you stuff.  There is no limit.  You stuff as many as you wish.

NO EXPERIENCE OR SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED.  Our HOMEMAILER'S PROGRAM is
designed especially for people with little or no business experience and
provides step-by step instructions.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

WHY IS THIS POSSIBLE?
There are many mail-order companies who want to expand their business, but do
not want to hire more people.  If they hired more employees, they would have
to supervise them, rent more office space, pay more taxes and insurance, all
involving more paperwork.  It is much easier for them to set it up so that
independent homeworkers can earn money doing the work themselves.

This program is designed to help people cash in with a company who needs
homeworkers.  Each member is an independent homeworker. You serve a company
that pays good commissions to have their circulars mailed.  This program has
been perfected so that it has become one of the most successful and profitable
ones ever.

We invite you to take part in our success.  The money you earn is up to you. 
We do not require that you mail a certain number of pieces each week.  You can
take on whatever amount of business that fits your schedule, and you can quit
whenever you want, there are no obligations. This work mainly consists of the
securing of envelopes.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You may work in the comfort of your own home, choose your own hours, and set
your own pace.  No need to leave your present job.  The possibilities are
unlimited - get the whole family to join in.  Form workshops with your
friends.  We will further show you how to expand your operation and boost your
new income as high as you wish to go.

NOW, IT'S ALL UP TO YOU!
The opportunity for the better life is here - it's waiting!  But only YOU can
take that all-important step that separates the achievers from the dreamers! 
Order NOW!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ALL BUSINESS can be done by MAIL and we give you complete assistance at every
step to insure your success. You can START THE SAME DAY you receive the
instructions and begin RECEIVING MONEY WITHIN TWO WEEKS and every week from
then on, as long as you desire.

You will be supplied with the materials to be stuffed.  Envelopes will be
already stamped and addressed.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

GUARANTEE:  We welcome you to this program and extend to you our unconditional
guarantee that everything we have said about this program is true and that you
will be delighted with the money you make.  Our goals and continued success
depends on your 100% satisfaction with the HOMEMAILER'S PROGRAM.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

DON'T BE FOOLED
There are many fraudulent envelope addressing and chain letter schemes being
sold today.  We recommend that you avoid them.  Why fool with some
questionable scheme when our program enables you to earn so much money
legally.  This is not an offer of employment.  It is an opportunity to become
an independent commission mailer for our company. Remember, unlike the others,
this is not a get-rich-quick scheme.  It is a proven program for making money
while filling the needs of a company who need people to mail their circulars.

IN ORDER TO GET YOU STARTED IMMEDIATELY, we must require a one-time fee of
only $13.95.  This covers our expense in showing you what to do and guarantees
you can work with us as long as desired.  You will not be required or asked to
pay for any additional information or manuals.  Inasmuch as we would like to
send you our program with the small charge, we must protect ourselves from
those who are not serious and have no intention other than to satisfy their
own curiosity.  Naturally, no business can afford to send out costly material
to everyone who writes in asking for it.  This small charge assures us that
you are serious about wanting to earn money at home.

DON'T DELAY - START IMMEDIATELY!!!
This is money.  You can begin now by putting your time to the best of use. The
next few minutes can literally change your life.  Don't let this extraordinary
opportunity pass.

YOUR REGISTRATION FEE REFUNDED
as soon as you submit your first 100 envelopes.

Send a check or money order in the amount of  $13.95 to:

X V A    International
11948,    207th Street, Suite 309
Maple Ridge, BC, Canada
V2X 1X7

Please include your name, address, phone number, and an email address.

Never send cash through the mail. 

XVA International is a licensed business operating in BC, Canada; license
#14126.

Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery of your starter kit.
 
This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301. Per
Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.  Further transmissions to you by
the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply
to this email with the word "remove" in the subject line.

____________________________________________________________________
Get Free Internet Access and WebEmail at http://www.address.com Click on this link http://www.address.com/giveaways/free.asp for great offers.