Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Update: January 22-26, 2001 PWG Meeting

From: Cindy Tiritilli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 23:00:16 -0500

Hello,

Attached is an Excel file listing meeting registrations and hotel
reservations made to date for this week's PWG Meetings at the Sheraton
Maui Resort, Hawaii. On-site registration forms will be available at the
meeting.

Meeting Schedule:

Mon, January 22

PWG Hosted uPnP -
Kapalua Room

uPnP Scanning Group
(afternoon) - Hana Room

Picture Frame Subgroup -
Makena Room

Tues, January 23

PWG Hosted uPnP -
Kapalua Room

uPnP Scanning Group
(afternoon) - Hana Room

Picture Frame Subgroup -
Kihei Room

Wed, January 24

PWG Plenary / IPP -
Kapalua Room

Thurs, January 25

IPP - Kapalua Room

Fri, January 26

IPP Fax - Kapalua Room

**All food and beverages, continental breakfast, mid-morning break, and
afternoon break, will be served in the Kapalua Room.  Please check
the hotel's message board to confirm meeting room locations, which are
subject to change.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,

Cindy

Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 07:31:32 -0500

To: [email-masked]

From: Cindy Tiritilli <[email-masked]>

Subject: January 22-26, 2001 PWG Meeting Announcement

The arrangements have been finalized for the January 22-26, 2001 PWG
Meeting in Maui, Hawaii.

When:   January 22-26, 2001

Where:  Sheraton Maui Resort

2605 Kaanapali Parkway

Lahaina, Hawaii  96761

voice: +1-808-661-0031

fax: +1-808-661-0458

http://www.sheraton-maui.com/

******************************************************************
Cindy Tiritilli, Program Manager
Printer Working Group (PWG), a program of the IEEE-ISTO
445 Hoes Lane * PO Box 1331
Piscataway, NJ 08855-1331  USA
voice: +1-732-981-3434
fax:    +1-509-355-5073
email: [email-masked]