Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> October 22-24 - San Antonio, Tx

From: "Harry Lewis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 15:38:10 -0600

The October meeting is on for the week of October 22 in San Antonio, Tx. 
You can begin making your flight arrangements now. We are still talking 
with several hotels and should have that information for you by Tuesday. 
The hotel will be near the RiverWalk. 

Monday - UPDF 8:30-5:00
Tuesday - uPnP Print/Scan 8:30-5:00
Tuesday evening - PWG "look ahead" (planning future projects) - 6:30-9pm 
Wednesday - PWG plenary 8:30-9:30am
Wednesday - IPP FAX 9:30 - 6:00

While I consider this list tentative... here are the results of my query 
regarding who might be coming and who might find themselves travel 
restricted. 

---------------------------------------------- 
Harry Lewis 
Chairman - PWG
IBM Printing Systems 
----------------------------------------------