Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> October Meeting - Please state your intentions

From: "Harry Lewis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 22:27:28 -0600

The October PWG face-to-face will be either in San Antonio or Austin TX 
(location and estimated fees to be resolved this week). Beginning October 
22, the tentative schedule is 

Monday - UPDF 
Tuesday - uPnP Print/Scan 
Tuesday evening - PWG "look ahead" (planning future projects) - 6:30-9pm 
Wednesday morning - PWG plenary 
Wednesday - IPP FAX 

Some companies are facing travel restrictions in response to the tragedy 
in the USA  (especially companies that would have to make international 
flights) and/or general economic outlook. I would like to get a quick, 
tentative, attendance poll. If you already know that you will not be able 
to attend due to travel restrictions, please let me know. Likewise, if you 
do anticipate attending in October, please state that. 

This will help us do a better job of planning the October meeting. Thanks!
 
---------------------------------------------- 
Harry Lewis 
Chairman PWG
IBM Printing Systems 
----------------------------------------------