Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> October Tentatively in Austin

From: "Harry Lewis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 17:31:42 -0600

There is a fair probability that IBM Austin will volunteer to host the PWG 
meeting October 22-24 in conjunction with hosting the uPnP Steering 
Committee meeting the 24th and 25th. I am trying to bring these plans to 
closure within a day or two after which I will make an official 
announcement for your travel planning purposes. I am going on the 
following assumptions...

Monday - UPDF 8:30-5:00
Tuesday - uPnP Print/Scan 8:30-5:00
Tuesday evening - PWG "look ahead" (planning future projects) - 6:30-9pm 
Wednesday - PWG plenary 8:30-9:30
Wednesday - IPP FAX 9:30 - 6:00

There are a couple items to note up front. IBM Austin is NOT downtown! 
There are nearby hotels. You will be on your own as far as negotiating 
hotel accommodations. 

I know there are those of us who were looking forward to San Antonio. I 
recommend the Austin solution as it should be lower cost (IBM host) and 
more convenient for a few people who need to attend both the PWG and uPnP 
SC meetings. 

---------------------------------------------- 
Harry Lewis 
IBM Printing Systems 
----------------------------------------------