Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Tentative Monday overflow meeting

From: "Harry Lewis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:55:08 -0700

I am waiting for confirmation from Elliott Bradshaw of Oak but I want to 
inform the group that I am considering "going late" on Monday  (April 15) 
with an open ad-hoc session on the following topics

1. Evolution of the PWG
2. PWG role in recording and preserving industry semantics. 
3. IPP the model vs. IPP the protocol and the relative value and position 
of each.
4. "Universe of Print"... a topic which has been kicked around at previous 
meetings.

This list is not in concrete but gives you an idea of the type of meeting 
I am suggesting. I am thinking uPnP will run from 8:30 to 4:30, we can 
take 1/2 hr to pass the hat and order some pizza and then meet from 5pm to 
7, 7:30 or 8... or until interest wains. 

I'm open to suggestions for additional topics. 
---------------------------------------------- 
Harry Lewis 
IBM Printing Systems 
----------------------------------------------