Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Print Services Web Page

From: "Gail Songer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 16:32:18 -0800

Hi All,

I have just uploaded the initial version of the Print Services web page and
added a link to it on the main page http://www.pwg.org.

If you have any other links/information that you think should be on the
page or would useful for the working group, please send them to me and I'll
get them on the page.

Gail

---

From: "GRANT,MELINDA (HP-Vancouver,ex1)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 13:11:27 -0800

Hi Gail,

A pointer to the xhtml-print page and a brief blurp about the working group
would be good.

Thanks,

Melinda

-----Original Message-----
From: Gail Songer [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 4:32 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Print Services Web Page

Hi All,

Gail