Subject: PMP> Printer MIB v2

From: "Hopkins, Mark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:05:48 -0400

Xerox Engineering Systems would like to add the following enumerations to
PrtInterpreterLangFamilyTC in the Printer MIB:

langCALCOMP		-- Calcomp plotters
langDoD		-- US Dept. of Defense specifications
			-- includes CALS1, CALS2, and C4
langVERSATEC	-- Versatec plotters
			-- includes VRASTER, VDS, and VCGL
langJPEG		-- Joint Photographic Experts Group
langCGM		-- Computer Graphics Metafile (ISO 8632)

The printer MIB v2 says:

      enumeration (2)  An initial set of values are defined in the
      Printer MIB specification.  Additional enumerated values are
      registered after review by this working group. The initial
      versions of the MIB will contain the values registered so far.
      After the MIB is approved, additional values will be registered
      through IANA after approval by this working group.

Could someone tell me the process for obtaining working group agreement?

Thanks,

Mark Hopkins
Xerox Corporation
716-422-0643