Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> RFC 3356 - IETF and ITU-T Collaboration Guidelines

From: "McDonald, Ira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:40:41 -0700

Hi folks,

This document obsoletes RFC 2436 (October 1998).  The new document
can be found at:

ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc3356.txt

Abstract

   This document provides guidance to aid in the understanding of
   collaboration on standards development between the International
   Telecommunication Union -- Telecommunication Standardization Sector
   (ITU-T) and the Internet Society (ISOC) / Internet Engineering Task
   Force (IETF).  It is an update of and obsoletes RFC 2436.  The
   updates reflect changes in the IETF and ITU-T since RFC 2436 was
   written.  The bulk of this document is common text with ITU-T
   Supplement 3 to the ITU-T A-Series Recommendations.

   Note:  This was approved by ITU-T TSAG on 30 November 2001 as a
   Supplement to the ITU-T A-Series of Recommendations (will be numbered
   as A-Series Supplement 3).

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc