Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Semantic Model information

From: "Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:23:54 -0400

All,
 
I just wanted to be sure that everyone is aware of the PWG Semantic Model
Working Group.  We will be getting the appropriate entries on the PWG site
soon.  In the meantime, the mail list  is [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .
You may join the list by sending an e-mail to [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  with a blank subject line and  containing the
line "subscribe sm".
 
The FTP site for the Working Group is "
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic_model/>
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic_model/".  (Please note the underscore
between "Semantic" and "model" in the URL.)  The approved charter is located
there at "
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic_model/PWG-Semantic-Model-Charter-Proposa
l.pdf>
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic_model/PWG-Semantic-Model-Charter-Proposal
.pdf".  
 
In preparation for the meeting in Santa Fe at the end of the month a new
version of the Semantic Model document has been posted on the PWG site.  The
URL is "
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic_model/PWG-Semantic-Model-07-020816.pdf>
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic_model/PWG-Semantic-Model-07-020816.pdf".
We will use this document with line numbers as the basis for our
conversation at the PWG meeting.  In the meantime, please feel free to make
any comments, raise any issues or discuss the PWG Semantic model on the
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  mail list.  
 
Pete

 
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic_model/PWG-Semantic-Model-Charter-Proposa
l.pdf>  

	Peter Zehler 
XEROX 
Xerox Architecture Center 
Email: [email-masked] 
Voice:    (716) 265-8755 
FAX:      (716) 265-8871 
US Mail: Peter Zehler 

	        Xerox Corp. 
        800 Phillips Rd. 
        M/S 128-30E 
        Webster NY, 14580-9701 

-----Original Message-----
From: Harry Lewis [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 10:48 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Fw: Ballot Results: PWG Semantic Model Charter Proposal

Again, forwarding a note from ISTO which I didn't see come across the
reflector. This resolves that the PWG Semantic Model Working Group charter
has been approved! Thanks to Peter for his hard work in getting this effort
started. 
---------------------------------------------- 
Harry Lewis 
IBM Printing Systems 
---------------------------------------------- 
----- Forwarded by Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM on 08/08/2002 08:44 AM ----- 

	[email-masked] 

08/05/2002 02:42 PM 

        To:        [email-masked] 
        cc:        Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM@IBMUS 
        Subject:        Ballot Results: PWG Semantic Model Charter Proposal 

Dear PWG Representatives,

The balloting period for voting to form the PWG Semantic Working Group and
approve the updated charter (
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic_model/PWG-Semantic-Model-Charter-Proposa
l.pdf) closed on Friday, August 2.

On behalf of Harry Lewis, PWG Chair, I am pleased to announce that the
ballot was unanimously approved. For your information, I have attached the
FINAL Ballot Results  in an .xls file.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,
Ami

******************************
Ami Patel
Printer Working Group
Administrative Assistant
Phone: 732 465 6477
Fax: 732 562 1571
email:  [email-masked]
*******************************
(See attached file: PWG_Semantic_Model_ballot_summary.xls)