Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Update: August 26-29, 2002 PWG Santa Fe Details.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 07:36:17 -0400

** Forwarded by Don Wright **

To:   [email-masked]
cc:   "Don_Wright/Lex/Lexmark.LEXMARK"@sweeper.lex.lexmark.com,
      [email-masked] (bcc: Don Wright/Lex/Lexmark)
Subject:  Update: August 26-29, 2002 PWG Santa Fe Details.

Hello,

Attached please find the updated list of registrations for next week's PWG
meetings at the El Dorado, Santa Fe New Mexico. If you have not already
registered on-line, please do so before August 21, 2002.  After this date
please complete the attached on-site registration form and bring it with
you to the meeting (hard copies will also be available on-site).

Also attached in a .pdf file are transportation details from airport to
hotel.

The PWG meetings will be held Monday - Thursday in the "Anafasi South" room
at the El Dorado Hotel.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Have a great meeting!!!

With Kind Regards,
Ami

<Attached files removed and links to them added (FDW)>

http://www.pwg.org/chair/meeting-info/PWG_onsite_registration.doc
http://www.pwg.org/chair/meeting-info/pwg_meeting_reg.xls
http://www.pwg.org/chair/meeting-info/transportation.pdf