Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Preliminary Details: October 6-10, 2003, New York City

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 15:55:44 -0400

Greetings All,

The arrangements have been finalized for the upcoming October 6-10, 2003
PWG Meetings in New York City as follows:

When:     Monday - Friday
     October 6-10, 2003

Where:    The Grand Hyatt New York
     Park Avenue at Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10017
     Phone: +1-212-883-1234
     Fax: +1-212-697-3772
     www.newyork.hyatt.com

Hotel Accomodations:
*** Room block will be opened on Friday, August 8, 2003***
The negotiated sleeping room rate with the hotel is US$170.00/night (plus
13.625% tax and a $2.00 per night City Tax), single or double occupancy.
For each additional person please add $25.00 to the above rates. All
attendees are responsible for making their own hotel reservations.  Please
ask for "The Printer Working Group or PWG" to get the negotiated sleeping
room rate.  Rooms are being held for the nights of Sunday, October 5,
2003-Friday, October 10, 2003.
*** Please contact Ami Patel at [email-masked] or Allison Leisz at
[email-masked] if for any reason you are unable to obtain the negotiated
room rate. ***

Deadline:  Please call the reservation hotline toll-free at +1-800-233-1234
to make your reservations.  Please make sleeping room reservations by
September 15, 2003.

The PWG Meeting Registration Form is in the process of being posted, and
will be available shortly at
https://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html.  The tentative schedule
and other pertinent information will be conveyed to everyone in a future
announcement.

The cost for daily meeting attendance is US$80.00 per day. (Payments are
processed on the first day of the meeting series.)
Participants are responsible for their own lunch.

Please contact Cindy Tiritilli, IEEE-ISTO PWG Program Manager at
+1-732-981-3434, Ami Patel, IEEE-ISTO PWG Administrative Assistant at
+1-732-465-6477, or Allison Leisz, IEEE-ISTO PWG  Program Assitant at
+1-732-465-5855 if you have any questions.

Best Regards,
*******************************************************************
Allison Leisz
c/o The Printer Working Group
IEEE Industry Standards and Technology Organization
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ  08854
Phone: +1 732 465 5855; Fax: +1 732 981 9473
Email: [email-masked]   URL: www.ieee-isto.org
******************************************************************