Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> FW: IFX> [IPPFax cancelled for NYC in October] Meeting notes 8/03

From: "McDonald, Ira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 09:18:55 -0700

Hi,

Unfortunately both of our IPPFax editors (Rick and Gail) cannot
attend the PWG face-to-face in NYC this October, so the IPPFax
session is _cancelled_.

Harry - we should revisit the October schedule, since the Free
Standards Group folks also cannot make it to NYC.

As always - please reply to [email-masked]' - thanks.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc

-----Original Message-----
From: Gail Songer [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 5:16 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: IFX> Meeting notes 8/03

Tom, Rick, Ira, Lloyd, Dennis, Gail

Next meeting Sept 10.

Neither Gail nor Rick will be attending the New York City meeting and
therefore the IPPFax meeting will be cancelled.

Review of the Requirements document.  New version has been posted at 
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/QUALDOCS/requirements/wd-ifxreq10-20030903.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/QUALDOCS/requirements/wd-ifxreq10-20030903.pdf

Gail

Gail Songer
Peerless Systems Corp
[email-masked]