Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> REMINDER: Upcoming PWG meeting in New York City

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:52:21 -0400

Hello,

This is an urgent reminder for all participants to please register at
http://www.ieee-isto.net/pwg/registration.html to attend the October 6-10,
2003 PWG Meeting in New York City.

All participants planning to attend this meeting MUST make their sleeping
room reservations with The Grand Hyatt New York by no later than Thursday
18 September 2003. Please call the Reservation Department at
+1-800-233-1234, or the hotel directly at 212-883-1234.

Please note that reservations must be made by this date or the Printer
Working Group will accrue hotel attrition costs.

Additional information regarding New York City attractions and the local
area will be provided to you in a future update.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,
******************************************************************
Allison Leisz
C/o The Printer Working Group
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ  08854
Phone: +1 732 465 5855; Fax: +1 732 981 9473
Email: [email-masked]   URL: www.ieee-isto.org
******************************************************************