Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> minor Correction: Announcing Last Call for the Document Object sp ecification

From: "Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 15:19:36 -0400

All,
This is the announcement to begin the Last Call process for "The Printer
Working Group (PWG) Standard for The Internet Printing Protocol
(IPP):Document Object".  The Last Call will last for 4 weeks. At the
upcoming PWG we will review and resolve all comments during the IPP session
on October 9. 
Please review the specification listed below and send comments to the ipp
reflector (mailto:[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  ). 
Thanks, 
Pete

The latest Document Object specification is now available at: 
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DOC/wd-ippdoc10-20030908.pdf
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DOC/wd-ippdoc10-20030908.pdf>  
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DOC/wd-ippdoc10-20030908.doc
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DOC/wd-ippdoc10-20030908.doc> 

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX
				Xerox Innovation Group
				Email: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
				Voice:    (585) 265-8755
				FAX:      (585) 422-7961
				US Mail: Peter Zehler
				        Xerox Corp.
				        800 Phillips Rd.
				        M/S 128-25E
				        Webster NY, 14580-9701