Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Announcing Last Call for the Page Overrides specification

From: "Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:35:39 -0400

All,
This is the announcement to begin the Last Call process for "The Printer
Working Group (PWG) Standard for The Internet Printing Protocol (IPP):Page
Overrides".  The Last Call will last for 4 weeks. At the upcoming PWG we
will review and resolve all comments during the IPP/JobX/SM session on
October 9. 
Please review the specification listed below and send comments to the ipp
reflector (mailto:[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  ). 
Thanks, 
Pete

The latest Page Overrides specification is now available at: 
ftp://www.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_EXC/wd-ippOverride10-20030910.pdf
<ftp://www.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_EXC/wd-ippOverride10-20030910.pdf>   
ftp://www.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_EXC/wd-ippOverride10-20030910.doc
<ftp://www.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_EXC/wd-ippOverride10-20030910.doc>   

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX
				Xerox Innovation Group
				Email: [email-masked]
				Voice:    (585) 265-8755
				FAX:      (585) 422-7961
				US Mail: Peter Zehler
				        Xerox Corp.
				        800 Phillips Rd.
				        M/S 128-25E
				        Webster NY, 14580-9701