Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Announcing Last Call for the JobX specification

From: "Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 15:18:04 -0400

All,
This is the announcement to begin the Last Call process for "The Printer
Working Group (PWG) Standard for The Internet Printing Protocol (IPP):Job
Extensions".  The Last Call will last for 4 weeks. At the upcoming PWG we
will review and resolve all comments during the IPP/JobX session on October
9. 
Please review the specification listed below and send comments to the ipp
reflector (mailto:[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  ). 
Thanks, 
Pete

The latest JobX specification is now available at: 
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_JOBX/wd-ippjobx10-20030908.pdf
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_JOBX/wd-ippjobx10-20030908.pdf>  
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_JOBX/wd-ippjobx10-20030908.doc
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_JOBX/wd-ippjobx10-20030908.doc>  

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX
				Xerox Innovation Group
				Email: [email-masked]
				Voice:    (585) 265-8755
				FAX:      (585) 422-7961
				US Mail: Peter Zehler
				        Xerox Corp.
				        800 Phillips Rd.
				        M/S 128-25E
				        Webster NY, 14580-9701