Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Order of Agenda for Friday: Notification / Discovery BOF, 8:30 - 1:00 pm EDT

From: "Hastings, Tom N" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 12:07:28 -0700

Ira informed me that I was wanted for the Notification part of the BOF.

I have a meeting conflict for the time 9:00-10:30 AM EDT.  So if you could
reverse the order of the topics and cover Discovery first starting at 8:30
EDT, I'll join you at 10:30 AM for the Notification discussion.

I have converted the Notification spec [ipp-ntfy] to an IEEE-ISTO format for
someone to take over as editor.

I've moved  'job-forwarded-operation-failed' keyword value for use with the
"notify-events" attribute from the IETF Internet-Draft Job and Printer
Administrative Operations - Set2 to [ipp-ntfy], so that Set2 can make
progress in the IETF without any mention of [ipp-ntfy].

I've made notes that other TO DO things for [ipp-ntfy] include:

1. Add event 'job-state-change-only' for PSI. (no state reason changes)

2. Add 'job-progress-error' and 'job-progress-warning-or-error' events for
IPPFAX, etc

Tom

Call-in details:

USA Toll Free Number: 877-707-6056
VNET Number(Xerox): 8*594-0077
Participant Passcode: 437874