Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> FW: New W3C I18N FAQ: Document Character Set

From: "McDonald, Ira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 09:18:33 -0700

Hi folks,

Interesting W3C I18N FAQ on 'document character set'.  Worth
looking at.

Cheers
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Ishida [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 7:03 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: New FAQ: Document Character Set

The latest FAQ addressed by the GEO task force is:

	What is the 'Document Character Set' for XML and HTML, and how
does it relate to the encodings I use for my documents?

Find our answer at:
http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-doc-charset.html

You can find all the FAQs, plus information about how to contribute, at
http://www.w3.org/International/questions.html

============
Richard Ishida
W3C

contact info: http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/ 

http://www.w3.org/International/ 
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/ 

See the W3C Internationalization FAQ page
http://www.w3.org/International/questions.html