Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Formal Vote on Document Object specification

From: "Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:06:20 -0400

Greetings: 
The "Printer Working Group (PWG) Standard for Internet Printing Protocol
(IPP): Document Object" has completed Last Call with no open issues.
Therefore I am submitting the specification for PWG approval by FORMAL VOTE.

This document is accessible at: 
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DOC/wd-ippdoc10-20031014.pdf
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DOC/wd-ippdoc10-20031014.pdf> 
Send votes (one per company) to the ISTO in care of Ami Patel and please
copy me. 
[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=Re:%20PWG-ANNOUNCE%3e%20FORMAL%20VOTE%20O
N%20the%20Web%20Based%20Monitoring%20and%20Management%20Working%20Group%20Ch
arter&In-Reply-To=[email-masked]%
3e>  
[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=Re:%20PWG-ANNOUNCE%3e%20FORMAL%20VOTE%20ON%
20the%20Web%20Based%20Monitoring%20and%20Management%20Working%20Group%20Char
ter&In-Reply-To=[email-masked]%3e
Voting ends at 5PM EDT on 28 Oct 2003. 
Peter Zehler/Chairman Semantic Model WG  

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX
				Xerox Innovation Group
				Email: [email-masked]
				Voice:    (585) 265-8755
				FAX:      (585) 422-7961
				US Mail: Peter Zehler
				        Xerox Corp.
				        800 Phillips Rd.
				        M/S 128-25E
				        Webster NY, 14580-9701

---

From: "Geoff Soord" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 15:01:59 -0000

Software 2000 vote yes.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Zehler, Peter [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: 14 October 2003 18:06
	To: 'PWG Announce ([email-masked])'
	Cc: [email-masked]'; Zehler, Peter
	Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Formal Vote on Document Object
specification

	Greetings: 

	The "Printer Working Group (PWG) Standard for Internet Printing
Protocol (IPP): Document Object" has completed Last Call with no open
issues. Therefore I am submitting the specification for PWG approval by
FORMAL VOTE. 

	Send votes (one per company) to the ISTO in care of Ami Patel
and please copy me. 

	[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=Re:%20PWG-ANNOUNCE%3e%20FORMAL%20VOTE
%20ON%20the%20Web%20Based%20Monitoring%20and%20Management%20Working%20Gr
oup%20Charter%26In-Reply-To=%3c7F2C5DA4096E9D44B70E967CB54EEEDB5CE940@ma
mail.digi.com%3e> 
	[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=Re:%20PWG-ANNOUNCE%3e%20FORMAL%20VOTE%2
0ON%20the%20Web%20Based%20Monitoring%20and%20Management%20Working%20Grou
p%20Charter%26In-Reply-To=%3c7F2C5DA4096E9D44B70E967CB54EEEDB5CE940@mama
il.digi.com%3e>  

					Peter Zehler

					XEROX

					Xerox Innovation Group

					Voice:    (585) 265-8755

					FAX:      (585) 422-7961

					US Mail: Peter Zehler

					        Xerox Corp.

					        800 Phillips Rd.

					        M/S 128-25E

					        Webster NY, 14580-9701