Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> [PSI]: MRD Last Call

From: "BERKEMA,ALAN C (HP-Roseville,ex1)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 13:19:48 -0400

All,

This is the announcement to begin the Last Call process for "The Printer
Working Group (PWG)  PSI Market Requirements Document ".   

The Last Call will last for  2  weeks  and ends 7 November 2003 

 Please review the specification listed below and send comments to the psi
reflector (  <mailto: [email-masked]> mailto: [email-masked] ). 

 <ftp://ftp/pub/pwg/pswd-psireq10-200309_89.doc>  Word version has changes
turned on, pdf is clean.

 <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ps/wd-psireq10-200309_89.doc>
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ps/wd-psireq10-200309_89.doc

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ps/
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ps/wd-psireq10-200309_89.pdf>
wd-psireq10-200309_89.pdf

 Thanks,

Alan

  _____  

  <http://www.hp.ca/corporate/signature/hp_logo.gif> 

Alan Berkema
Senior Engineer Scientist
Connectivity Roseville, CA
Hewlett-Packard Company

916 785-5605 Phone
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  	

  _____