Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Raising NYC meeting fee

From: Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:21:34 -0600

NYC is an expensive town. Our (daily) fees were already higher than 
average. Now, due to some unexpected additional costs and a lower than 
predicted turnout (based on registration) we are having to raise our daily 
meeting fee from $80 to $100 per day. This increase will be reflected on 
your receipt. 

My apologies for the last minute increase. Even with this, the PWG is 
absorbing a sizable loss on the October 2003 meeting. I think we should 
keep these costs in mind when picking location for our 2004 agenda. On the 
up side, Ami was able to get us a very good room rate for NYC so we do 
have some savings, there.
---------------------------------------------- 
Harry Lewis 
Chairman - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems 
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337
----------------------------------------------

---

From: "Mohammed Nadeem Amin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 23:20:25 -0400

Mohammed Nadeem Amin
[email-masked]
(609) 716-7175
 
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Harry Lewis
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 5:15 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Raising NYC meeting fee

NYC is an expensive town. Our (daily) fees were already higher than
average. Now, due to some unexpected additional costs and a lower than
predicted turnout (based on registration) we are having to raise our
daily meeting fee from $80 to $100 per day. This increase will be
reflected on your receipt. 

My apologies for the last minute increase. Even with this, the PWG is
absorbing a sizable loss on the October 2003 meeting. I think we should
keep these costs in mind when picking location for our 2004 agenda. On
the up side, Ami was able to get us a very good room rate for NYC so we
do have some savings, there. 
---------------------------------------------- 
Harry Lewis 
Chairman - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems 
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337
----------------------------------------------