Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> FW: [CSS2.1] Notification of Last Call review start

From: "McDonald, Ira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 12:00:13 -0700

Hi,

Last call of W3C CSS v2.1 spec through 10 October.

Of particular interest to XHTML-Print and CR folks.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Ishida [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 7:02 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [CSS2.1] Notification of Last Call review start

The CSS 2.1 specification [1] is currently in Last Call until 10th
October, and the I18N WG is reviewing it.

We encourage you to look at the specification.  

If you have internationalization concerns related to the specification,
please bring them up for discussion on this list, using a subject that
starts with [CSS2.1]. This will enable the WG to monitor list
discussions that may provide additional feedback for the formal review.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/

[This is the first of a hopefully regular posting about specifications
that are being reviewed for internationalization issues by the I18N
Working Group.  For information about other upcoming reviews, see
http://www.w3.org/International/core/reviews.html ]

============
Richard Ishida
W3C

contact info: http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/ 

http://www.w3.org/International/ 
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/ 

See the W3C Internationalization FAQ page
http://www.w3.org/International/questions.html