Subject: RE: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Thur 9 Oct - SM / IPP Telecon - NO WEBEX

From: "McDonald, Ira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 09:11:47 -0700

Hi,
 
Pete Zehler asked me to send a note that we WILL have an all-day SM/IPP
telecon
tomorrow (Thursday 9 October), but we will NOT have a WebEx in parallel.
High
speec Internet access is apparently amazingly pricy in NYC hotels ($1500/day
for our conference room!), so we'll stick to a voice teleconference.
 
PLEASE join us on the telecon tomorrow.  There's a fine new Polycom
conference
phone that the PWG purchased.  The sound quality is much improved.
 
Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc

-----Original Message-----
From: Zehler, Peter [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 10:41 AM
To: PWG Announce ([email-masked])
Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Thur 10/9 - Semantic Model/IPP Extensions meeting
(10/9 NYC)

All,

October 9 will be the close of Last Call on the JobX, Overrides and Document
Object specification.  We will complete the discussions on any comments
during the meeting.  The official vote will be held on these specifications
to move them to Candidate Standard.

The remainder of the time will be spent discussing Semantic Model and Schema
issues.  At this time there are a few items to discuss such as the namespace
usage, versioning, definition of Media/MediaCol, SM registry and the process
for updating the SM. 

It is my understanding that we will have a phone line and net access.  I've
included the phone bridge ande webex info below.  The agenda is rather loose
and looks like:

8:30-9:00       intros

9:00-Noon       quick status, 

	Document Object 

	        Comments/issues

	        Vote

	Overrides

	        Comments/issues

	        Vote

	JobxX

	        Comments/issues

	        Vote

1:30-5:00       Semantic Model and Schema discussion

Note that if we finish with the morning schedule early we will proceed with
the SM discussion.

Pete

	BM__MailAutoSigPeter Zehler

	XEROX

	Xerox Innovation Group

	Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

	Voice:    (585) 265-8755

	FAX:      (585) 422-7961

	US Mail: Peter Zehler

	        Xerox Corp.

	        800 Phillips Rd.

	        M/S 128-25E

	        Webster NY, 14580-9701

Meeting Date: 10/09/2003

Meeting Time: 9:30 AM Eastern (06:30 AM Pacific)

Instant Meeting Details:

---------------------------

USA Toll Free Number: 877-707-6056

VNET Number(Xerox): 8*594-0077

Participant Passcode: 437874

Meeting Date: 10/09/2003

Meeting Time: 9:30 AM Eastern (06:30 AM Pacific)

Instant Net Conference Details:

-------------------------------

Meeting Number:          747275324

Meeting Passcode:        PwgSm

Meeting Host:            Pete Zehler

Join Instructions for Instant Net Conference:

REPEAT USERS

1. Join the meeting now:

 <http://www.mymeetings.com/nc/join.php?i=747275324%26p=PwgSm%26t=c>
http://www.mymeetings.com/nc/join.php?i=747275324&p=PwgSm&t=c 

2. Enter your name

3. Agree to the Terms & Conditions and click Proceed.

NEW USERS

1. Go to  <http://www.mymeetings.com/nc/> http://www.mymeetings.com/nc/ 

2. Type in the Meeting Number

3. Type in the Meeting Passcode (if one was provided)

4. Choose "Conference" and click Proceed

5. If you are a new user, click on "New Users" to check your system 

and download the software and go back to Join Net Conference page

6. Enter your name

7. Agree to the Terms & Conditions and click Proceed.