Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Formal Voting period almost over for IPP extension specifications , please vote now

From: "Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 09:52:25 -0500

All,

The FORMAL Vote on the three IPP extension specifications closes at 5PM EST
on 28 October 2003.  To date only 5 companies have registered their vote.
Please send your vote (one per company) to the ISTO in care of Ami Patel and
send a copy myself as soon as possible.
[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=Re:%20PWG-ANNOUNCE%3e%20FORMAL%20VOTE%20O
N%20the%20Web%20Based%20Monitoring%20and%20Management%20Working%20Group%20Ch
arter&In-Reply-To=[email-masked]%
3e>  
[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=Re:%20PWG-ANNOUNCE%3e%20FORMAL%20VOTE%20ON%
20the%20Web%20Based%20Monitoring%20and%20Management%20Working%20Group%20Char
ter&In-Reply-To=[email-masked]%3e

The specifications are:
"Printer Working Group (PWG) Standard for Internet Printing Protocol (IPP):
Document Object"
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DOC/wd-ippdoc10-20031014.pdf
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DOC/wd-ippdoc10-20031014.pdf> 
"Printer Working Group (PWG) Standard for Internet Printing Protocol (IPP):
Job Extensions"
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_JOBX/wd-ippjobx10-20031014.pdf
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_JOBX/wd-ippjobx10-20031014.pdf> 
"Printer Working Group (PWG) Standard for Internet Printing Protocol (IPP):
Page Overrides"
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_EXC/wd-ippOverride10-20031014.pdf
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_EXC/wd-ippOverride10-20031014.pdf> 

Pete

(Note: Since Daylight Savings Time has ended and Standard Time is now in
effect the result is an extra hour for the vote.)

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX
				Xerox Innovation Group
				Email: [email-masked]
				Voice:    (585) 265-8755
				FAX:      (585) 422-7961
				US Mail: Peter Zehler
				        Xerox Corp.
				        800 Phillips Rd.
				        M/S 128-25E
				        Webster NY, 14580-9701