Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Formal Vote on Overrides specification

From: "Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 12:59:26 -0400

Greetings: 
The "Printer Working Group (PWG) Standard for Internet Printing Protocol
(IPP): Page Overrides" has completed Last Call with no open issues.
therefore I am submitting the specification for PWG approval by FORMAL VOTE.

This document is accessible at: 
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_EXC/wd-ippOverride10-20031014.pdf
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_EXC/wd-ippOverride10-20031014.pdf> 
Send votes (one per company) to the ISTO in care of Ami Patel and please
copy me. 
[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=Re:%20PWG-ANNOUNCE%3e%20FORMAL%20VOTE%20O
N%20the%20Web%20Based%20Monitoring%20and%20Management%20Working%20Group%20Ch
arter&In-Reply-To=[email-masked]%
3e>  
[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=Re:%20PWG-ANNOUNCE%3e%20FORMAL%20VOTE%20ON%
20the%20Web%20Based%20Monitoring%20and%20Management%20Working%20Group%20Char
ter&In-Reply-To=[email-masked]%3e
Voting ends at 5PM EDT on 28 Oct 2003. 
Peter Zehler/Chairman Semantic Model WG  

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX
				Xerox Innovation Group
				Email: [email-masked]
				Voice:    (585) 265-8755
				FAX:      (585) 422-7961
				US Mail: Peter Zehler
				        Xerox Corp.
				        800 Phillips Rd.
				        M/S 128-25E
				        Webster NY, 14580-9701