Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> December 3 PWG Plenary & Semantic Model meeting/teleconference

From: "Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 13:46:08 -0500

All,

Since I am unable to travel I will be hosting a teleconference and webex for
both the PWG Plenary and Semantic Model sessions on December 3rd.   The
meeting will start at 9:00 AM MST (UTC-7). There will be 1-1/2 hour break at
noon with the meeting continuing until 5:00 PM MST.  The morning is
dedicated to the Plenary and the afternoon to the Semantic Model.

Pete

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX
				Xerox Innovation Group
				Email: [email-masked]
				Voice:    (585) 265-8755
				FAX:      (585) 422-7961
				US Mail: Peter Zehler
				        Xerox Corp.
				        800 Phillips Rd.
				        M/S 128-25E
				        Webster NY, 14580-9701

I do not know what the agenda is for the Plenary.  The proposed agenda for
the Semantic Model session is below.

1)      Adjust Agenda and Introductions

2)      Quick Status on the current state of Semantic Model and Schema

3)      Last Call Issues for Semantic Model and Schema
             a) New semantic elements exclusion
             b) CharacterRepertoireSupported omission in Schema
             c) Pattern issue for extensibility

4)      Process for updating Semantic Model and Schema beyond 1.0
	       a) Semantic Model extensions
                 1) PWG
                 2) Vendor
                 3) Site
            b) Versioning of schema
                 1) Durable URL and namespace issues
                 2) Minor version schema changes and instance document
validity
                 3) Explicit element for instance document version
declaration
  
5)      Next steps

The Latest (i.e. October 31, 2003) Semantic Model specification is available
on the PWG ftp server at the durable URL

< ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic-Model/PWG-Semantic-Model-Latest.pdf
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic-Model/PWG-Semantic-Model-Latest.pdf>  >.

    (This is identical to
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic-Model/wd-sm10-20031031.pdf
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic-Model/wd-sm10-20031031.pdf >  There are
also .doc and -rev.doc versions available in the same directory.)

The Latest (i.e. v0.97) PWG Schema is available on the PWG at the durable
URL

< http://www.pwg.org/schemas/sm/latest/PwgSchemaLatest.zip
<http://www.pwg.org/schemas/sm/latest/PwgSchemaLatest.zip>  >

   (This includes the entire Latest Version schema directly linked from the
SM web page at

   < http://www.pwg.org/sm <http://www.pwg.org/sm>  > 

   The list of changes from the previous version is available at

    < http://www.pwg.org/schemas/sm/latest/Schema-Changes.pdf
<http://www.pwg.org/schemas/sm/latest/Schema-Changes.pdf>  >

It will be run using phone and Webex.  Information for the phone and Webex
are included below.

Pete

Meeting Date: 12/3/2003 

Meeting Time: 9:00 AM MST (UTC -7:00) (11:00 AM EST)

Instant Net Conference Details:

-------------------------------

Meeting Number:          747275324

Meeting Passcode:        PwgSm

Meeting Host:                Pete Zehler

Join Instructions for Instant Net Conference:

REPEAT USERS

1. Join the meeting now:

http://www.mymeetings.com/nc/join.php?i=747275324&p=PwgSm&t=c
<http://www.mymeetings.com/nc/join.php?i=747275324%26p=PwgSm%26t=c>  

2. Enter your name

3. Agree to the Terms & Conditions and click Proceed.

NEW USERS

1. Go to http://www.mymeetings.com/nc/ <http://www.mymeetings.com/nc/>  

2. Type in the Meeting Number

3. Type in the Meeting Passcode (if one was provided)

4. Choose "Conference" and click Proceed

5. If you are a new user, click on "New Users" to check your system 

and download the software and go back to Join Net Conference page

6. Enter your name

7. Agree to the Terms & Conditions and click Proceed.

Dial in Info:

Phone Number:(877) 707-6056

(Phone Number for Xerox Employees: 8*594-0077)

 PARTICIPANT PASSCODE: 437874#