Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Announcing Last Call for the PWG Semantic Model Schema

From: "Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 08:49:25 -0500

All,
This is the announcement to begin the Last Call process for "The PWG
Semantic Model" Schema.  The Last Call will last for 2 weeks. At the
upcoming PWG Face to Face in Provo Utah we will review and resolve all
comments during the Semantic Model session.  Once Last Call has completed
and a formal vote succeeds the PWG Semantic Model Schema will be published
as v1.0.
Please review the schma listed below and send comments to the sm reflector
(mailto:[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  ). 
Thanks, 
Pete

The latest Semantic Model schema (v0.97) is now available at: 
Semantic Model Objects (flat list of objects)
http://www.pwg.org/schemas/sm/latest/PwgObjects.xsd
<http://www.pwg.org/schemas/sm/latest/PwgObjects.xsd>  
Semantic Model (hierarchical relationship between objects)
	http://www.pwg.org/schemas/sm/latest/PwgSemanticModel.xsd
<http://www.pwg.org/schemas/sm/latest/PwgSemanticModel.xsd> 

See the "Semantic Model Schema: Latest Version" section under "Documents"
On the "PWG Semantic Model" web page (http://www.pwg.org/sm/index.html
<http://www.pwg.org/sm/index.html>  ) for
direct access to all the sub-schema.  

A list of changes from the v0.95 schema is available at 
http://www.pwg.org/schemas/sm/latest/Schema-Changes.pdf
<http://www.pwg.org/schemas/sm/latest/Schema-Changes.pdf>  

I will post some instance documents later this week to help in the Last
Call.

Pete

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX
				Xerox Innovation Group
				Email: [email-masked]
				Voice:    (585) 265-8755
				FAX:      (585) 422-7961
				US Mail: Peter Zehler
				        Xerox Corp.
				        800 Phillips Rd.
				        M/S 128-25E
				        Webster NY, 14580-9701