Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> REMINDER: Printer Working Group Face to Face Meeting - December 2-5, 2003 - Provo, UT

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:51:30 -0500

Hello All,

This is a friendly reminder that if you wish to make sleeping room
reservations at the Provo Courtyard Marriott for the upcoming PWG Meeting
in Provo, Utah the deadline is November 21, 2003. Also, please be sure to
register your attendance for this event with Jeff Christensen at
[email-masked] to ensure accurate planning.

Please note that an optimal sleeping room rate has been acquired at Provo
Courtyard Marriott for your convenience. The Courtyard Marriott offers
complementary shuttle service to & from Novell as well as high-speed
Internet access throughout the hotel. The sleeping room rate is $79.00 per
night (including 10.89% tax). Please see the below message for further
details.

If you have any difficulties in registering for the event or reserving a
sleeping room, please contact either Ami Patel at [email-masked] or
Allison Leisz at [email-masked] and we will be happy to assist you.

Kindest Regards,
**********************************************************
Allison Leisz
C/o The Printer Working Group
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ  08854
Phone: +1 732 465 5855; Fax: +1 732 981 9473
Email: [email-masked]   URL: www.ieee-isto.org
***********************************************************
----- Forwarded by Allison Leisz/STDS/STAFF/US/IEEE on 11/17/2003 02:30 PM
-----
                                                                                                                   
                    Allison Leisz                                                                                  
                                         To:     [email-masked], [email-masked]                                 
                    11/11/2003           cc:     Ami Patel/STDS/STAFF/US/IEEE@IEEE                                 
                    03:13 PM             Subject:     Printer Working Group Face to Face Meeting - December 2-5,   
                                          2003 - Provo, UT                                                         

Hello Everyone,

PWG has arranged sleeping room accommodations for the upcoming December
2-5,2003 face-to-face meetings, being held at Novell Corporation in Provo,
Utah. Hotel details are as follows:

When:     Monday - Friday
     December 1-5, 2003

Where:    The Provo Courtyard by Marriott
     1600 N Freedom (200 West) Boulevard
     Provo, UT 84604
     USA
     Phone: 1 801-373-2222
     Fax: 1 801-374-2207
     www.courtyard.com/slcpr

Hotel Specifications:
*** Room block will be opened on Tuesday, November 11, 2003***
The negotiated sleeping room rate with the hotel is US$79.00/night (plus
10.89% tax), single or double occupancy. All attendees are responsible for
making their own hotel reservations.  Please make your reservations by
going to www.courtyard.com/slcpr and entering one of the following Group
Access Codes:
          If you would prefer a Deluxe King Room please enter Group Access
Code: IEEIEEA
          If you would prefer a Deluxe Room with two double beds please
enter: IEEIEEB

*** Please contact either Ami Patel at [email-masked] or Allison Leisz
at [email-masked] if for any reason you are unable to obtain the
negotiated room rate. ***

Check-In time at the Provo Courtyard by Marriott is 3:00pm and Check-Out
time is 1:00pm.

Deadline:
Please make sleeping room reservations by November 21, 2003.

Some Special Hotel Perks!:
   Complimentary high-speed Internet access anywhere in the hotel
   Complimentary shuttle service to & from Novell Corporation

Meeting Venue:
Novell Campus
1800 South Novell Place
Provo, UT 84606

Tentative Meeting Agenda:
Monday (travel after Thanksgiving weekend) - no meetings
Tuesday - WBMM
Wednesday - Plenary / Semantic Model
Thursday - PSI / IPP
Friday - Notification / Discovery

There is no cost to attend these meetings, however, please register your
attendance so that we can coordinate logistics with Novell. The
corresponding website registration page will be up shortly.

Please contact Ami Patel, IEEE-ISTO PWG Program Administrator at
+1-732-465-6477 or Allison Leisz, IEEE-ISTO PWG Assistant Program
Administrator at +1-732-465-5855 if you have any questions.

Kindest Regards,
**********************************************************
Allison Leisz
C/o The Printer Working Group
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ  08854
Phone: +1 732 465 5855; Fax: +1 732 981 9473
Email: [email-masked]   URL: www.ieee-isto.org
**********************************************************