Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> San Jose Reservations

From: Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:12:54 -0700

I urge everyone who is coming to the Feb PWG meeting in San Jose to make 
your reservation with the Doubletree today, if possible. I know how easy 
it is to allow these logistics to wait until the last minute but the PWG 
is currently holding open a fairly large room block for our convenience 
and this results in a financial exposure. The sooner we can improve our 
tally, the better job Ami can do at handling any excess rooms. 

For a pointer to the reservation information see 
http://www.pwg.org/chair/SanJose2004.html 
Make sure you request the PWG rate.
Hope to see you in San Jose.
---------------------------------------------- 
Harry Lewis 
Chairman - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems 
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337
----------------------------------------------