Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Formal Vote on PSI Specification

From: "BERKEMA,ALAN C (HP-Roseville,ex1)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:54:06 -0500

Please vote, if you are a member of the PWG you have an obligation to
participate.

Greetings: 

The following Printer Working Group document has completed its second Last
Call without comment.
                                                                            
Print Service Interface Specification

Available for review at: 
 <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cr/wd/wd-crrs10-20031126.pdf>
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ps/wd/wd-psi10-20040113.pdf
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ps/wd/wd-psi10-20040113.pdf> 

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ps/wd/wd-psi10-20040113.doc
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ps/wd/wd-psi10-20040113.doc> 

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ps/wd/wd-psi10-20040113.zip
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ps/wd/wd-psi10-20040113.zip> 

 Therefore I am submitting this specification for PWG approval by FORMAL 
VOTE. If approved this will become a Candidate Standard, with a PWG 
number, and we will issue a final version with the revision history 
removed.                                                              
                                                                            
Send votes (one per company) to the ISTO in care of Ami Patel and please 
copy me. 

<mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=Re:%20PWG-ANNOUNCE%3e%20Formal%20Vote%20o
n%20CR%20specifications&In-Reply-To=%3cOFF45E54AC.EBEDEA23-ON85256DF1.005067
[email-masked]%3e> [email-masked] 

   aberkema@hp
<mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=Re:%20PWG-ANNOUNCE%3e%20Formal%20
Vote%20on%20CR%20specifications&In-Reply-To=%3cOFF45E54AC.EBEDEA23-ON85256DF
[email-masked]%3e> .com 

Voting ends at 5PM EDT on 25 Feb 2004 

 Thanks,                                                               
Alan Berkema/Chairman PSI WG 

  _____  

Alan Berkema
Senior Engineer Scientist
Connectivity Roseville, CA
Hewlett-Packard Company

916 785-5605 Phone
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

  _____