Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Formal Vote on PDF/is specification -- REMINDER

From: "Gail Songer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 15:27:45 -0500

Just a reminder, the Formal Vote ends 18 February 2004.

Gail Songer

Peerless Systems Corp

[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Gail Songer [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 1:17 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Formal Vote on PDF/is specification

"Printer Working Group (PWG) Portable Document Format: Image Streamable
(PDF/is) " has completed Last Call with one issue. The revised version
posted on Jan 16, 2004 has addressed this one issue.  I am submitting
the modified specification for the PWG approval by Formal Vote. If
approved these will become Candidate Standards, with a PWG number, and
we will issue a final version with the revision history removed.

This document is accessible at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/QUALDOCS/wd-pdfis10-20040116.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/QUALDOCS/wd-pdfis10-20040116-rev.pdf

Send votes (one per company) to the ISTO in care of Ami Patel and please
copy me.

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

Voting ends at 5PM Eastern on 18 February 2004.

Gail

Gail Songer

Peerless Systems Corp

[email-masked]