Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> FW: FSG Open Printing detailed status slides

From: "McDonald, Ira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:41:33 -0800

Hi folks,

The international steering committee of the FSG Open Printing
project is having a conference in Japan this coming week.  The
slides now posted on the PWG FTP server give in-depth status,
issues, and next steps for four FSG projects (Architecture,
Job Ticket, PAPI, and Print Driver).

Recommended reading.

Cheers,
- Ira

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: [email-masked] 
-----Original Message-----
From: Petrie, Glen [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 8:28 PM
To: [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: Petrie, Glen
Subject: [Printing-architecture] Final Version of Slides for March 24, 04
FSG -Japan/US available

Job-Ticket
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/March2004_Japan-US_meeting_slides/FSGOpenPrint
_JT_20040324-final.ppt
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/March2004_Japan-US_meeting_slides/FSGOpenPrint
_JT_20040324-final.pdf
 
Architecture
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/March2004_Japan-US_meeting_slides/FSGOpenPrint
_Arch_20040324-final.ppt
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/March2004_Japan-US_meeting_slides/FSGOpenPrint
_Arch_20040324-final.pdf
 
Print Driver
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/March2004_Japan-US_meeting_slides/FSGOpenPrint
_PD_20040324-final.ppt
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/March2004_Japan-US_meeting_slides/FSGOpenPrint
_PD_20040324-final.pdf
 
PAPI
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/March2004_Japan-US_meeting_slides/FSGOpenPrint
_PAPI_20040324-final.sxi   
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/March2004_Japan-US_meeting_slides/FSGOpenPrint
_PAPI_20040324-final.pdf

Rgds, 
Glen W. Petrie 
Epson Imaging Technology Center 
150 River Oaks Parkway, Suite 200 
San Jose, CA, 95134 
Voice: 408.576.4131  Fax: 408.474.0511