Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Printer Working Group - Preliminary Details April 19-23, 2004 Meetings - Washington D.C.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 14:47:59 -0500

Greetings All,

The arrangements have been finalized for the upcoming April 19-23, 2004 PWG
Meetings in Washington D.C as follows:

When: Monday - Friday
      April 19-23, 2004

Where:      Marriott Key Bridge
      1401 Lee Highway
      Arlington, VA 22209
      Phone: 703-524-6400
      Fax: 703-524-8964
      http://marriott.com/property/propertyPage.mi?marshaCode=WASKB

Hotel Accommodations:
*** Room block will be opened on Wednesday, March 17, 2004***
The negotiated sleeping room rate with the hotel is US$159.00/night (plus
9.75% tax), single or double occupancy.
All attendees are responsible for making their own hotel reservations.
Please ask for "The Printer Working Group or PWG" to get the negotiated
sleeping room rate.  Rooms are being held for the nights of Sunday, April
18, 2004-Thursday, April 22, 2004.

*** Please contact Ami Patel at [email-masked] or Allison Leisz at
[email-masked] if for any reason you are unable to obtain the negotiated
room rate. ***

Deadline:  Please call the reservation hotline toll-free at +1-800-228-9290
to make your reservations.  Please make sleeping room reservations by
March 29, 2004.

The PWG Meeting Registration Form is in the process of being posted, and
will be available shortly at
https://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html.  The tentative schedule
and other pertinent information will be conveyed to everyone in a future
announcement.

The cost for daily meeting attendance is US$55.00 per day. (Payments are
processed on the first day of the meeting series.)
Participants are responsible for their own lunch.

Please contact Ami Patel, IEEE-ISTO PWG Program Lead at +1-732-465-6477, or
Allison Leisz, IEEE-ISTO PWG  Program Assitant at +1-732-465-5855 if you
have any questions.

With Kindest Regards,
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Ami Patel
Program Lead
c/o The Printer Working Group
IEEE Industry Standards and Technology Organization
445 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08854 USA
Phone: +1-732-465-6477; Fax: +1-732-981-9473
AIM: Shortjunior; Email: [email-masked]; URL: http://www.ieee-isto.org
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-