Subject: PMP> Updated PortMon MIB per yesterday's phone conference

From: "Bergman, Ron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 08:58:17 -0800

I have added the new objects provided by Ira and as agreed in yesterday's phone conference.
The document format has been improved.  (I also tried to add all who participated in the
phone conference as a "contributor".  Let me know if I missed anyone.)

The new documents can be found at:

     ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/wd/wd-pmpportmib10-20050401.doc

     ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/wd/wd-pmpportmib10-20050401.pdf

The ASN.1 source is at:

     ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/wd/wd-pmpportmib10-20050401.mib

	Ron Bergman
	Ricoh Printing Systems America

---

From: "McDonald, Ira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 09:21:12 -0800

Hi Ron,

A rather important PWG process point - during a last call, the updated
versions of documents MUST have a prefix of 'lcrc-' (Last Call Review
Comments) rather than 'wd-' (but still be stored in the directory
'/pub/pwg/pmp/wd').  

There is additional text to be added to the body of the document (as
opposed to the MIB) from these two issues - in next updated version.

Note:  This updated MIB no longer compiles, because these new objects 
have NOT been added to their respective conformance groups and because
'ppmPortEnabled' was left out of the 'PpmPortEntry' SEQUENCE clause for 
the table.  Also, the indentation in ALL of the DESCRIPTION clauses is 
broken, so the MIB is hard to read.  We need to fix these up in the next
'lcrc-' version.

Cheers,
- Ira

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: [email-masked] 
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Bergman, Ron
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 11:58 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: PMP> Updated PortMon MIB per yesterday's phone conference

I have added the new objects provided by Ira and as agreed in yesterday's
phone conference. 
The document format has been improved.  (I also tried to add all who
participated in the 
phone conference as a "contributor".  Let me know if I missed anyone.) 
The new documents can be found at: 
     ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/wd/wd-pmpportmib10-20050401.doc 
     ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/wd/wd-pmpportmib10-20050401.pdf 
The ASN.1 source is at: 
     ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/wd/wd-pmpportmib10-20050401.mib 

        Ron Bergman