Subject: Where can I sign up?

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 08:18:55 +0400

Here's a few questions for you:

1. Are you having trouble finding people to joinup under you or 
buy from your new business?

2. Can't promote won't promote?

3. Wasting your time?

4. Spending more money than you make from your business?

5. Need joinups and or sales within a week or two?

6. Internet marketing getting you down?

7. Not making enough?

8. Bought into a business that claimed was easy but now
you have to promote it like mad?

And now this is the simple answer:

Send me an email to this address: [email-masked]
Put "efgh" in the subject line and I will prepare and send you 
some exciting information to get all the levels below you filled
in no time. It's DIY email-marketing in a simple hands-free 
style that will have your inbox overflowing with requests for 
details about your products/services/joinups and business.

This will make it easy for you succeed but you have to do a bit 
of work yourself to make it really happen.

I’ve been mkt'g on the net for over 96 months and have done 
extremely well for myself. I made over 2_million US$ in my last 
month of marketing which was a period when I scaled down due to 
my health, hence the reason why I am selling my valuable data 
today.

During this time on the Internet I generated huge successful down
lines and d'bases. In the end all I had to do to "make" ..money 
was send an email to my targeted d'bases and watch the viral mkt'g 
action spread accross the web.

These databases are my own proven records and they all contain
details of people that have I have done business with or in turn
they have.

I am one of the successful mystery marketers that many of the biggest
companies enrol into their own top level to rapidly populate other 
levels with a "explosive force". I have also created and operated 
huge aggressive email campaigns.

I have been involved at the top of many of the largest m..l..m, 
network. mkt'g and other programs and have earned a lot. 

If you get a problem emailing me or get a bounced mail please call
00.44. 7733 157828 or from the USA use 00 144 instead.

If you want to request me to cancel any mail to you, please send me
an email to: [email-masked]
and it will cease from 72 hours. Put "stopit" in the subject line.