Subject: Is this the correct URL to sign under you?

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 11:45:03 -1100

I have listed some of the almost guaranteed sign_up dat/abases 
below for your perusal together with the best possible prices. 
Please let me know by email or phone as soon as possible which
ones you want as they won’t be available for long.

I will not_sell my dat/abases to more than 500 people and each must
have a totally different type of business to ensure each is as powerful
as it was for me. So when you get a dat/abase from me you can be
assured that no-one is going to have the same data as you for a
remotely similar business.

I have been marketing on the Internet for 96 months plus and done
extremely well for myself. I joined many well known m/l/m and net/work
market/ing businesses right at the top and generated huge successful
down/lines and data/bases of highly active marketers.

It took me years to build my data/bases and now each one is big and
effective enough to easily deliver a seriously huge market/ing campaign
with one click of your send button. Each data/base listed below, from my
own experience, can deliver you anything up to 1250 join/ups within 4
weeks and can double that within 7 weeks constantly increasing with
every mailing you do.

SPECIAL
=========
Once you have bought your data/bases I can help you set up your email
copy for “high_impact” and also show you how to send them to get a 90%
delivery rate and huge_response each and every time. I will do this once.

I will also show you how to send all your emails to my data/bases without 
spam.ming them or getting one single sp.am complaint.

FACTS
=======
Again from my experience, all my data/bases can start to deliver you 
requests, enquires and join ups in as little as a few days after you start 
delivering your promotional/emails.

Each data/base in the list below can also, from my vast experience, deliver

you up to 49 top_level market/ers and limitless buyers if you have a good 
product to sell them.

Once Again from my experience, the “1250” join/ups will pay to sign/up in 
your business and also promote it to bring in, on average, up to 3
ref/errals 
each into your down line every 45 days approximately. These recruits will
in 
turn rec/ruit others into your down/line multiplying the numbers over and 
over in a quick vir/al affect.

Additionally, each of my data/base’s “49” top level marketers should, to my

years of experience with them, refer up to 74 additional ref/errals on top
of 
the others each month.

My data/bases include some whole down/lines and people who have
access to their own contacts, therefore additional sign/ups will come from
both people’s existing contacts and from their own market/ing. The figures
I have quoted do not include the ref/errals that can be brought in by
people that you ref/erred and their ref/errals on other levels etc.

You can place each of your sign/ups manually or simply send them to your
web page and let them sign/up automatically. You can go as slow as you
want or send everyone to your web page tomorrow. 

For the last few years all I have had to do to fill my businesses with, 
literally thousands of well established market/ers, team_builders and other

people’s existing down/lines was to send a few email to my top contacts
and then send an email to the rest of my lists. You can experience huge
sales and join/ups to any offer you are mark/eting, just like I have done
previously.

I made over “two mill/ion $USD” in just a couple of months of my final year
of mark/eting which was a period when I scaled down due to my health.

I was one of the "top/earners" that you hear about which many of the
biggest companies enrol into the top of their system to rapidly populate 
levels and teach people how to market. For example, I have created and 
deployed the most aggressive rec/ruitment campaigns for some of the
largest businesses that you may be involved with currently.

I have always been at the top and earned off other people’s hard work. 
However because of my health I am selling my data/bases to a limited
number of people on a first-come, first-served basis. 

You no longer have to market, pay to advertise, submit, promote or learn 
"how to do" anything ever again. This will definitely_revolutionise the 
way you work and make you succ/eed.

I will not sell my data/bases to more than 500 people and each must have
a totally different type of business to ensure every data/base is as
powerful 
as it was for me. So when you buy a data/base from me you can be
assured that no-one is going to have the same as you for a similar
business.

If you are a list_broker I will not sell my data to you so, please don't
ask.

Here is a list of my data/bases for businesses like yours:

[1]. 442,000 records = targeted telecom (aff/iliates and customers or
buyers)
[2]. 419,300 records = targeted vit.amin and health (aff/iliates only)
[3]. 390,400 records = targeted online pok/er, gam/bling and cas/ino
(aff/iliates and customers/buyers/players/members)
[4]. 212,050 records = targeted lott/ery (aff/iliates and customers or
players)  
[5]. 189,300 records = targeted rand/omizer (aff/iliates) 
[6]. 200,500 records = targeted gif/ting programs (aff/iliates)
[7]. 905,000 records = targeted adu.lt (aff/iliates and customers or
memb/ers)
[8]. 372,800 records = targeted dou.bler (aff/iliates and customers)
[9]. 980,000 records = targeted general m/l/m. (aff/iliates)
[10]. 409,000 records = targeted travel (aff/iliates and customers)
[11]. 348,000 records = targeted hosting/servers etc (customers and
aff/iliates)
[12]. 320,500 records = targeted ISP related (aff/iliates and customers)
[13]. 304,400 records = targeted investment (aff/iliates and customers)
[14]. 440,000 records = targeted dental, health, legal US only (aff/iliates
and customers)
[15]. 385,000 records = targeted mortgage, finance (aff/iliates and
customers)
[16]. 294,400 records = targeted charity (aff/iliates and customers)
[17]. 325,500 records = targeted online malls&portals&stores (aff/iliates
and customers)
[18]. 695,000 records = targeted mainstream product and service
mark/eters (aff/iliates and customers)
[19]. 172,500 records = targeted specialised product and service
mark/eters (aff/iliates and customers) 
[20]. 1,776,920 records = miscellaneous busi/ness_op/portunity,
M/L/M, net/work_mark/eting/home_busi/ness (aff/iliates)

All data/bases may contain some complete down/lines of aff/iliates from 
individual businesses in that category. I have more categories of
data/base, 
simply email me with the category you want or the URL of the business you
are prom/oting and if I have a data/base or can make one for your
business I will tell you. Email me with “help needed” in subject line and
the
category of data/base or URL of your site in the email body and I will
assist you.

PRICES
========

You can choose any one (1) data/base for $199 USD any two (2) of them 
for $299 USD, any 4 for $399 USD, any 6 for $459 USD or all of them
for $599 USD.

>>>> Euro equivalent for any 1 = €165 Euros, for any 2 = Euro €240 
and for 4 = Euro €315 and for 6 = Euro €362 or ALL of them for = Euro 
€470 || GBP£ equivalent for any 1 ot them = £110, any 2 = £165 and for 
4 = £216 and for 6 = £250 or for ALL = £324. <<<<

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
---

Please note I cannot sell you a data/base that has already been bought for 
your type of business if it has been bought by someone else for the same 
business. It is a case of first-come first-served. 

When you want to place an order please email me with the following 
details:

The names of the data/bases you want from the above lists and your name
and email address. 

Please send your order to ths email address: [email-masked] always 
use the subject line %ORDER%.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
---

After you do this I will reserve your data/bases so no-one else can buy
them
and send you further contact details.

Once you have spoken to me, if you need to, and are happy with the 
databases I will ask you to pay me. Your databases will be delivered in 1MB
text, Excel or CSV files after we speak or and agree on payment terms.

If you get a problem emailing me or get a bounced mail please call for an
alternative email address to this recorded message line: 
0044 77.33 15.78.28 or from the USA use 00 144 instead.

If you want to request me to cancel any mail to you, please send me
an email to: [email-masked] and it will cease from 72 hours. 
Put "stopit" in the subject line.

Thanks

Teem