Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Port Mon MIB prototype interoperability testing

From: "Whittle, Craig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 09:30:14 -0700

All:

During the PWG face-to-face meetings in July hosted by Apple, the PWG will
conduct Port Mon MIB prototype interoperability tests.  The currently
schedule follows:

Thursday (7/14) 

*            4 p.m.: setup 

*            6 p.m.: start testing

Friday (7/15)

*            Morning: review findings / last call issues

Please RSVP to me and/or Harry Lewis if you plan on participating.   Apple
will provide network equipment (hubs, network packet trace utility,
cabling).  There will be at least one host-based client available on the
test network.   If you need to ship a printer to the facility before the
meetings, please send it to:

*       Apple (Attn: Paul Danbold)

*       1 Infinite Loop 

*       Cupertino, CA 95014 

*       Phone  408.996.1010

I look forward to your participation.

Best regards,

Craig T. Whittle

Project Manager

E-mail: [email-masked]

Office: (360) 817-8544

Fax: (360) 817-8436