Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> FW: Face to face meeting at Symon March 20th-21st

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 17:11:30 -0600

Information about the Projector & Display Management Working Group
face-to-face meeting to be held March 20-21.  (Agenda to be published.)

rick

________________________________

From: Raymond Rogers [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 17:12
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Bonorden, David;
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; Tang, Jerry SK; [email-masked]; Joe
Rabah; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; D'Alessio, Nick; [email-masked];
Raymond Rogers; Landau, Richard; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; Ng, Vincent;
[email-masked]
Subject: Face to face meeting at Symon March 20th-21st

I'm looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone on the 20th.  We have
a corporate rate at the hotel below of $89.00+tax per night.  We
typically book the hotel for a group at the same time, but I don't know
if this is actually required.  Anyone wanting to use this hotel can
provide us with their arrival and departure dates and Symon will make
the reservations and provide confirmation numbers.

Holiday Inn Select

1655 N. Central Expressway (Us 75)

Richardson, TX, 75080

If you have any questions about the hotel you can call me or
(972)578-8484 and ask for Pat Moreno.

Rich, if I left anybody off of the mailing list please let me know.

Regards,
Raymond Rogers

 <http://www.symon.com/> 

Symon Communications, Inc.
500 North Central Expressway
Suite 175
Plano, TX 75074

(972)543-9586
(972)422-1680 fax 

email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
MSN Messenger: [email-masked]
Google Talk: [email-masked]

Notice of Confidentiality: This transmission contains information that
may be confidential and that may also be privileged. Unless you are the
intended recipient of the message (or authorized to receive it for the
intended recipient) you may not copy, forward, or otherwise use it, or
disclose its contents to anyone else. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify us immediately and delete it from
your system.