Subject: RE: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Trial PWG Wiki

From: "Petrie, Glen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 10:08:54 -0800

I would to suggest that some of the format (layout and navigation) of the
P2600 site be used in the new wiki site.  I have found their format easy to
use.  I would say that finding content from PWG F2F meeting is often
difficult. 
 
Example pages I like from P2600
 
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/2600/ <http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/2600/> 
 
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/2600/meetings.html
<http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/2600/meetings.html> 
 
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/2600/meetings/meeting17.html
<http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/2600/meetings/meeting17.html>   (as an
example)
 
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/2600/techdocs.html
<http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/2600/techdocs.html> 
 
glen 
 
  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Harry Lewis
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 6:35 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Trial PWG Wiki

Rick Landau set up a trial Wiki for the PWG. Some of you may not have
received the link so I am repeating it here. The idea is that we could limit
content on our main PWG website with pointers to the Wiki for live, up to
date information about active projects. The Wiki will be easier to maintain
due to its dynamic nature. 

Please give it a test run... join, log in and make an edit... this way we'll
know people have found it. 

http://pwg-test.wikispaces.com/ 

---------------------------------------------- 
Harry Lewis 
IBM STSM
Intellectual Property, Standards and Licensing
Chairman - ISTO Printer Working Group
303-924-5337
----------------------------------------------

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 16:27:29 -0600

Great!  Please create a couple pages in the wiki that reflect the
formatting and hyperlink structure you think would be useful, and we'll
start from there.  
 
rick

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Petrie, Glen
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 12:09
To: 'Harry Lewis'; [email-masked]
Cc: Petrie, Glen
Subject: RE: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Trial PWG Wiki

I would to suggest that some of the format (layout and navigation) of
the P2600 site be used in the new wiki site.  I have found their format
easy to use.  I would say that finding content from PWG F2F meeting is
often difficult. 

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/2600/

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/2600/meetings/meeting17.html  (as an
example)

glen 
 
________________________________

Rick Landau set up a trial Wiki for the PWG. Some of you may not have
received the link so I am repeating it here. The idea is that we could
limit content on our main PWG website with pointers to the Wiki for
live, up to date information about active projects. The Wiki will be
easier to maintain due to its dynamic nature. 

Please give it a test run... join, log in and make an edit... this way
we'll know people have found it.