Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> REMINDER to register for the 23-27 April 2007 PWG / P2600 /TCG Hardcopy Meetings at IEEE in Piscataway, NJ

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 11:34:43 -0400

Dear PWG Members,

This is a reminder to please register for the 23-27 April 2007 PWG / P2600
/TCG Hardcopy Meetings at IEEE in Piscataway, NJ online at
http://pwg.isto.org/pwg_April07_reg.html .

The Embassy Suites' room availability is guarnateed only until 2 April.
Please call 1-732-980-0500 to make your reservation.  If for any reason the
reservationist has difficulty identifying the "PWG or Printer Working
Group" room block, or if they can not confirm the complimentary high-speed
internet access, please proceed and MAKE YOUR RESERVATION. You may notify
me of these issues via email at <[email-masked]>. ISTO will
confirm the reservation list with Embassy Suites to confirm that PWG
members are correctly captured in the room block, and have access to all of
it's benefits.

I am looking forward to seeing you at the meeting!

Regards,
Cindy

 ************************************
 Cindy Tiritilli, Program Manager
 Printer Working Group
 c/o IEEE-ISTO
 445 Hoes Lane
 Piscataway, NJ 08854 USA

 voice: +1-732-981-3434
 mobile: +1-732-910-3142
 fax:    +1-509-355-5073
 email: [email-masked] / [email-masked]
 ***********************************

----- Forwarded by Cindy Tiritilli/IEEE-ISTO/STAFF/US/IEEE on 03/30/2007
11:18 AM -----

Dear PWG Members,

Online registration is now available for the April 2007 Printer Working
Group Meetings at http://pwg.isto.org/pwg_April07_reg.html. The meeting
details are as follows:

WHEN:
    Monday, 23 April 2007: Trusted Computing Group (TCG)
    Tuesday, 24 April 2007: P2600
    Wednesday, 25 April 2007: P2600
    Thursday, 26 April 2007:      PWG
    Friday, 27 April 2007: PWG

WHERE:
    IEEE Operations Center (PWG/ISTO Headquarters)
    445 Hoes Lane
     Piscataway, NJ 08854
          +1-732-981-0060 (main switchboard)
     http://www.ieee.org/portal/pages/about/location/directions.html

    On Site Contact: Cindy Tiritilli, 732-981-3434

REGISTRATION INFORMATION:

There is a $30 per person, per day registration fee. Your advanced
registration is appreciated! Please go to
http://pwg.isto.org/pwg_April07_reg.html to register. On-site registrations
may be subject to a late registration fee. Cancellations made less than 48
hours before the first day of the meeting series may be subject to a
cancellation fee.

HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS:

For your convenience, we have arranged a sleeping room block at the Embassy
Suites Piscataway-Somerset. The room rate is $115.00 per night (plus 14%
tax) for single or double occupancy. For this meeting, PWG is *not*
committed to filling the room block, so there is no penalty to PWG if you
choose to select another local hotel (a few options are listed below my
email signature). However, Embassy Suites offers complimentary wireless
high-speed internet access;  full cooked-to-order breakfast; and nightly
Manager's Reception with your two-room suite. Also, Embassy Suites provides
complimentary shuttle service between the hotel and IEEE.

The room block will be available beginning Friday, March 16. Please make
your hotel reservations by calling the Embassy Suites at +1-732-980-0500
and requesting the PWG (or IEEE-ISTO) rate. You may also email your
reservation to <[email-masked]>. Availability is guaranteed if
you reserve your sleeping room by Monday, April 2.

    Embassy Suites Hotel® Piscataway-Somerset
    121 Centennial Ave
    Piscataway, NJ 08854
    Tel: 1-732-980-0500; Fax: 1-732-980-9473

http://www.embassysuites.com/en/es/hotels/index.jhtml;jsessionid=FT4XVIVKNSHD4CSGBIV2VCQKIYFC5UUC?ctyhocn=PISNJES

TRAVEL/TRANSPORTATION:

A document may be found here
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/misc/PWG-IEEE-travel.pdf with information
about local airports, rental
cars, and transportation, and includes information about meetings at IEEE.

 Please contact the PWG admin team at <[email-masked]> if you
 have any questions.

 Regards,
 Cindy

 ************************************
 Cindy Tiritilli, Program Manager
 Printer Working Group
 c/o IEEE-ISTO
 445 Hoes Lane
 Piscataway, NJ 08854 USA

 voice: +1-732-981-3434
 mobile: +1-732-910-3142
 fax:    +1-509-355-5073
 email: [email-masked] / [email-masked]
 ***********************************

Other hotels near IEEE:

 Hyatt Regency New Brunswick
 Two Albany Street
 New Brunswick, NJ  08901
 Phone:  +1 732 873 1234
 Fax: +1 732 873 1382
 http://newbrunswick.hyatt.com/property/index.jhtml
 In the heart of a small city, walking distance to many restaurants.

 Somerset Marriott
 110 Davidson Avenue
 Somerset, NJ 08873
 Phone: 1 732-560-0500    Fax: 1 732-560-3669
 http://www.marriott.com/dpp/PropertyPage.asp?MarshaCode=SOSNJ

 Extended Stay (formerly Sierra Suites)
 410 S Randolphville Rd
 Piscataway, NJ 08854
 Phone: 732.235.1000    Fax: 732.235.1515
 http://www.sierrasuites.com/locations/piscataway.asp