Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Fw: Formal Vote announcement for Projector and Display Management Working Group Charter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 07:09:44 -0400

Reminder,

This ballott closes May 4, 2007.

----- Forwarded by Jerry Thrasher/Lex/Lexmark on 04/23/2007 07:08 AM -----
                                                                           
             Jerry                                                         
             Thrasher/Lex/Lexm                                             
             ark                                                        To 
                                       [email-masked]                
             04/11/2007 03:09                                           cc 
             PM                                                            
                                                                   Subject 
                                       Formal Vote announcement for        
                                       Projector and Display Management    
                                       Working Group Charter               

                                                                           

Greetings:

This email initiates the Formal Approval vote by the PWG membership on
a new working group within the PWG to deal with the management of a group
of imaging devices that includes projectors and displays.

The Draft Charter being submitted can be downloaded at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/BOFs/pdm/Charter/wd-pdm-charter-20070411.pdf

The voting period will open on Thursday April 12, 2007 and close at 10PM
(Pacific Time) on Friday May 4, 2007.

Valid votes are: Yes, No, No(with strong objection), Abstain.

Any No vote requires that the voter state the reason for the No vote
and a description of the changes required to turn the No vote to a Yes.

Representatives from PWG member companies are strongly encouraged to submit a vote.

To cast a vote, please send an email with the following subject line format:

"PDM Charter Formal Vote-<company name>-<last name of voter>-<yes/no/abstain>"

Example:  PDM Charter Formal Vote-Lexmark-thrasher-yes

No votes MUST contain a reason in the body of the email.

Please send your vote to the following email addresses:
(Replacing "dot" with . and "at" with @):

thrasher"at"lexmark"dot"com
Richard_Landau"at"dell"dot"com
harryl"at"us"dot"ibm"dot"com

Note:
The PWG Definition of the Standards Development Process Version 2.0 located at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/process/pwg-process20.pdf

Contact Info. for the Primary and Alternate representatives from PWG
member companies will be provided to the working group chair in case
"reminder" notices are necessary to meet the voting requirements listed
in the process document.

Jerry Thrasher

PWG Secretary